How can I cancel this membership?

(Vaughn Myers) #1

After trying it out and getting good results in most of the races (top 5 in all my “B” races), I ended up paying the membership.

Unfortunately, ever since I’ve begin using it, I’ve had issues with the app. This week I’ve emailed zwift four times and nobody has replied, and I’m tired of it.

How can I cancel my membership? I also emailed them for that, and nobody has replied. I didnt find an option in the app to cancel.

Thanks.

Ps: For zwift employees replying to this thread: please don’t ask me what the issue is. There are several emails with the issue and my log files in your inbox. Read them.

(Paul Allen) #2

https://my.zwift.com/billing/membership

I guess us users can’t try to assist you either.

(David K) #3

Hi Vaughn,

I did a bit of research and I’m not seeing that we’ve ever received email from you - at least not from the yahoo email address I found associated with your account. I searched for log files sent in and I’m not finding those either. Chances are if you’ve never gotten a reply from us, the email never got to us.

I understand it’s a point of irritation so I won’t ask what the issue is. Just know if you feel like emailing us at support@zwift.com, we absolutely will respond and do our best to assist you.

If you’d rather simply cancel, I can’t do that on your behalf, but I can provide some instructions.

So long as you’re logged into Zwift.com, the following link should take you directly to the Membership section of your Zwift Dashboard.
https://my.zwift.com/billing/membership

From there, click the ‘Cancel Membership’ button and confirm the cancellation. You’ll still keep your subscription until the end of the billing cycle, but you won’t be automatically charged any longer.

We’ll keep all of your experience, items, and badges and at a later point, if you feel like giving us a second chance, so long as you keep your account credentials, you’ll be able to apply a new subscription at any time.

We would really appreciate the chance to help you, but that’s entirely your decision. Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

(Andre Hufschmid) #4

If you don’t want anybody helping you or don’t want assistance than why post anything? Cancel your Membership and move on.

(Vaughn Myers) #5

Hi Paul and Andre,

I really appreciate that you’re trying to help, but I’m paying $14.99 a month for this service.

I’ve emailed them many times this past week and they haven’t had the decency of replying. They also don’t have phone support, so what am I supposed to do?

I just don’t think it’s fair that you guys do their job for them.

(Paul Allen) #6

Vaughn,

Most of the users based does not mind helping in resolve new Zwift users issues. 

If you still want some assistance we are here to assist.

(Vaughn Myers) #7

@David K.

That is not true.

Here’s a screenshot of all the emails sent to support: https://i.stack.imgur.com/8li6Y.png . Does “Jon G.” work at Zwift or didn’t your research cover that?

I’m paying $15/MONTH, I shouldn’t have to beg for help. That’s my frustration.

(Vaughn Myers) #8

I resent the email yesterday and “David K.” hasn’t replied, neither has anyone from zwift.

I already posted the question here, and it seems nobody from the “community” can help either.

Zwift isn’t worth the trouble or the headache.

(Vaughn Myers) #9

Hi David K,

Thanks for letting me know how to cancel my membership. I was able to cancel successfully.

Shame on zwift for ignoring customer emails and lying about it in the forum.

I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Vaughn M.

(David K) #10

I really don’t know what to say, Vaughn. I specifically looked for the emails you’ve included in your screenshot and they don’t exist in our system. The last one I found was your correspondence with Jon where you essentially gave up on your concern and purposely closed the ticket insisting we weren’t any help.

I’d suspect there’s either something going wrong with your inbox settings or internet connection because our email inbox has been nearly empty for the last three weeks and if your emails had gotten to us, they wouldn’t have been ignored. There’s virtually no way they could have been passed up or disregarded.

Well, our apologies about all of the frustration. I would definitely check your email settings though so you don’t end up upset with other companies that pride themselves on offering full solution support like we do.

(Vaughn Myers) #11

If it’s my email, then how did Jon G. reply and why do I receive the automated messages?

In any case, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. I just sent a support ticket and received the “support+noreply@zwift.com” automated email thanking me for contacting zwift.

Now I’ll wait.

(Mike Day) #12

Yawn. This is like that film…The never ending story.

(David K) #13

I think I understand what’s happening now. Previously, it looks like you’ve been using our website directly to send us tickets? Generally, those tickets always come into a second support inbox, but because you can supply different contact information when submitting a ticket directly through our website, I’m having trouble finding all of your previous submitted tickets.

Instead of submitting tickets through our website, so long as you’re using an email client or a webclient like gmail or yahoo mail, you should be able to write us directly at support@zwift.com. That way, all of your ticket correspondence is coming from a single email address that we can historically view.

That support+noreply@zwift.com email address you came across won’t successfully get a ticket to us. Try to use support@zwift.com instead.