Household membership

Other VR offerings are licensed at the software end not the user end. So for a family it offers the opportunity for family involvement. The current pricing strucure limits you to one rider. So for 2 adults and child it’s 30 bucks a month…not even worth considering. Zwift call this a game, so open it up to families to enjoy the entertainment. It’s a great way to get your kids involved in something other than playing on their iPad…

From what I have read in other post this is in the works and hopefully we will see it soon.

If you’re each regularly using it, as cheap as it is, I don’t think it’s too much to ask at $10/ person per month.  

I’m somewhat in the same boat as the OP.  While my son and I use it 3-4 times a week at peak (when the weather sucks and it’s dark), my wife would like to join us every once in a while (1-2 times per month and maybe up to 8-10 times per month) but she just can’t justify the $10/month subscription, so she just pedals along for 20 minutes and nothing else to do.  

It certainly would be nice, but not a show stopper.

It should be $10 per PC or IP/household.

Can we have a 2 user license - should be in the development plan I hope?