Hide Workout Riders

Please provide a filter to allow us to hide all riders doing workouts. When free riding they are like zombies. Now I have nothing against zombies per se but they have nothing in common with free riders. Let us hide them to reduce congestion and improve the free ride experience. Thanks!

What do you mean by “they are like zombies”?

They’re still in the world, doing efforts. Can still speak etc. You can still draft them.

I don’t really get what the difference is. It’s really no different from riding with a free rider who does random sprints now and again is it?

Group workouts have the group riding incredibly slow. I gather the speed is governed by the slowest rider. I’ve given up doing them because it’s boring riding so slow.

It’s just that they don’t interact with free riders. While we can draft them, they can’t draft us or respond to any other moves we make. No disrespect intended. I too am a proud zombie when doing workouts. Just seems like a make sense way of eliminating a lot of congestion and may also be (relatively) easy for the programmers to pull off.

1 Like