Has anyone unlocked the "Nelson Mandela International Day Challenge Kit"?

Has anyone unlocked the “Nelson Mandela International Day Challenge Kit”?
I completed the event but did not receive it.
Maybe this jersey file doesn’t exist in the current version.
Can I get it after the update?

I completed the ride and did not receive the unlock kit, there were at least 800 riders in total. C grade was a great group to ride with though.

1 Like

hola, yo taambien realize el evento nelson mandela y tampoco he desbloqueado el kit. No tengo el jersey.
Que ha pasado?

1 Like

Same here. Thoroughly enjoyed the ride!

1 Like

No Kit and I rode through to the 50km to complete the 2nd lap, good ride in excellent company though.

1 Like

So I’d like to do this ride as an admirer of Nelson Mandela but am definitely not a C grade rider. Is it still ok for me to join and pootle along at the back?

2 Likes

No jersey unlocked either :unamused:

1 Like

no problem. It’s a group ride.
We only have a free ride for 67 minutes with no ranking results.

thank you everyone.
I understood that I wasn’t the only one.

By the way, are there any MAC users?
I hear that the MAC was updated to a new version last weekend.

My kit did not unlock either!
Glad I am not the only one, was driving me nuts.
Fantastic Ride though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t get anything :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Freeeeeeee, the Nelson Mandela kit

9 Likes

No kit unlock for me either. I browsed through ride pictures of others on the ride. I didn’t see anyone with the kit.

1 Like

Same here. No kit, but… awesome group ride for a great cause :pray::grinning:

BooX

1 Like

No kit unlock here either. I was going to ask a general question about this because I did the Cure Leukaemia Tour 21 ride in the week and didn’t unlock that one either.
At the time I figured it must have been something I did wrong but now I’m convinced there is an unlock bug going on. Ok so it’s just a digital kit for the avatar but I really wanted the Mandela day kit to wear with pride.

3 Likes

Same here, no kit.

1 Like

No kit here either.

1 Like

I didn’t receive a Mandela kit either. Very disappointed but it was a fun ride regardless.

1 Like

Thank you very much.
It seems that no one was able to unlock it.
I think this event was actually a group ride with everyone wearing the “Nelson Mandela International Day Challenge Kit”.

I received an email from ZWIFT stating that this event was completed.
So I’ll wait a bit until this month’s update is complete.

Thought to was strange that no event jersey was used while taking part in the ride. Possibly the reason it didn’t unlock was we never rode the event in it.

1 Like