hanging, app crash, 'no roads available', can't get past start screen

(Cholle Bhatura) #1

everything was fine at first, loved it. problems started a few weeks ago with the mac app hanging mid-ride, sometimes for a few seconds, sometimes a minute or more, then resuming. frequency has been increasing, now it happens every ride. just started a ride, everything started hanging, eventually had to force quit the app. now it does one of two things: 1. gets to login and says there are ‘no roads available’ to ride. game over. 2. gets to pairing screen and freezes completely; spinning wheel.

now totally unusable. all i can do is force quit. i am going quickly from happily paying customer to very upset. so, help please. i’m standing around freezing in stupid shorts, heart rate strap, and bike shoes, pissed off.

(Jason K) #2

Sorry to hear you’re seeing problems with the game! I responded to the ticket you sent in, so check your email for further troubleshooting steps for narrowing down what might be causing this.

Thanks for your help!

(Rob Wanmer) #3

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Can you please the steps to me too please?

Thanks

Rob

(Tim Carpenter) #4

Hi. I get this too. Just says “Logged in but no roads to ride” can you help please. Thanks

(Maegi Kitse (C) ZHR) #5

I am having the same problem. Is there any solution?

(Jason K) #6

The causes for this issue vary, so we recommend submitting a support ticket instead of troubleshooting this on the forums. You can do that via https://bit.ly/zwiftsupport

If you want to troubleshoot further on your own, this typically stems from Internet configuration issues, so you can also try going through the steps listed on our knowledge base.