Group workout with friends is not very user friendly

I tried to set up a group workout with my friend. Apparently we need to have the same workout on our different computers and select the same workout from both computers. I know there is a function to keep both of us together. Yet with me being the guy to manage everything, it would be way better if I can select the workout for the group on my computer and then everyone else will stick together as well as doing the same workout, based on different FTPs of our own. Pandemic has been here for 2 years, I really wish this could be added to Zwift to make life easier.

Hi @Ernest_Yau

Welcome to the forum.

It is really not that bad once you get used to it.

You don’t have to do the same workout but it is more fun to do the same workout.

Just setup up a meetup with your friends, remember to pick the keep together option.

While waiting at the start everyone select a workout (if they want to do a workout) and off you go.

We do meetup workouts 5 days a week for over a year now.

see: Zwift Meetup Tips: Group Workouts // Multiple Lap Meetups // Faster Invites! - YouTube

1 Like

Agreed. Yet doing the same workout would be more fun and looking forward to some easier options from Zwift!