Giro di Castelli broken?

I rode the “B” (short) version of the Giro di Castelli today and did not receive the jersey at the end. When I look at the activity in the Companion app it isn’t linked to the event (no event info or race results sections). Looking at others who have done it, I see the much of same thing for other riders who did “A” or “B.” The only ones that appear correct are the ones that rode in the “C” category, but most of them aren’t showing a jersey unlock, either.

Same for me. Rode short version, passed the banner, nothing happened, no result and no jersey.
Rode it again, passed the banner my result was displayed, but no jersey.

1 Like

Often times the jerseys aren’t put into you garage until after the event.

I have the same issue. The event is not showing up in the companion app as Giro di Castelli, just Bologna.
After finishing the event, I saw results that didn’t correspond to my actual position during the ride.
No jersey unlock as well.

1 Like

Same here

Same here.

I do see some people that received the jersey when they crossed the banner, but it seems to be the exception rather than the norm.

I had the jersey before I did the event from a couple of years of ago so it’s possible the people you saw already had it.

I think a couple did, but not all. I didn’t do this even last year and double checked my garage. It’s not in there. Others have said the same.

Same here
I’m using Samsung S3 tab maybe it’s because of Android App?

Ditto. Same issue. The event is not showing up in the companion app as Giro di Castelli, only as Bologna.

No jersey unlock.

Disappointed :frowning:.

I was running Zwift on Apple TV 4K.

Same problem. No event info, no jersey. I rode the long stage. I use apple tv 4k.

I contacted Zwift support today regarding this issue. Here is the response I received.

“Hi Ned,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we love hearing from our loyal Zwifters! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry we missed your chat earlier, but I’m more than happy to help!

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue, I’m sorry to hear about the trouble.We’ve received a number of similar reports from other members about this same issue.I’ve checked with our team and they’re aware of the issue and currently looking into it. I’m working to put in a request to have your kit credited to you, but I’m also waiting to hear back from my team about how to proceed with the entry of that request. If you don’t hear back from us by the end of next week, please contact us again and we’ll be happy to pass on any updates we have.We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue improving Zwift.

Please let us know if there’s anything else that you need assistance with; we’d all be more than happy to help!”

So, it looks like they are aware of the issue with multiple Zwifters. I’m hoping they get this resolved.

Same exact reply for me.

Same thing here.

Same problem here, no event info, no jersey. I rode the short stage…

Same here

I just completed the second stage, the event was registered in my activities log and the jersey unlocked.

Still nothing for the first stage though, as others reported it’s logged as ‘Bologna’ and no jersey.

1 Like