Garage option

I would like to build a bike, name it and have it saved as a build. I.e hill climber, flats etc. that way when I am doing a climb ride I just grab that bike and the frame and wheel set up are already together. If I’m planning a flat route it’s a different frame and wheel set.

Before this gets my vote;
Do you mean setting up predefined combinations of frame+wheel each for their specific target and save those accordingly. Such that you can choose between those sets ans not having to choose them individually?

If so , than I support this.
Because I’m not really sure what you mean with “building” a bike.
As in deciding your own stats, then no for me.
That’s agains the whole idea of earning your upgrades.

3 Likes

Yep that is exact what I mean. I have a number of frames and wheel sets in my garage. I would like to keep my hill climbing bike as a set up I just grab for a hill session. I would like to grab my aero setup for a flat ride etc.

You still have to earn/buy your components but once you build a bike it’s set for future use.

Race Kit / Favourites Garage Functionality

It would be great if you were able to create “favourites” or “race kits” in your garage where you could assemble bike, wheels, jersey, team name and team position (say for a TTT), socks, helmet etc. so they could be setup before a race/social ride and selected quickly.

This would really help where bike changes mid race are an option.

That’s too easy, instead we are focusing on making streets with turbo icons

2 Likes