Game Update: Titans Grove Expansion!

I use AppleTV. You don’t need to uninstall/reinstall to force an update. Go into the app manager, select Zwift, and if an update is available but hasn’t yet auto-installed it will be indicated in the icon to the left.

1 Like

This is hardly fair, just paused my account since outside has gotten beautiful, now you’ve dropped this beauty!!! How can I stay away!!!

Thank you Zwift–the best thing that ever happen to cycling!!!

5 Likes

The fence worked good on the Sprintapoolza ride this morning. I got lapped without getting booted or any warnings. After getting lapped I deliberately broke the fence (after it came back around with the ride leader) to see what would happen… and nothing happened. Perfect.

Less Dino more Classic bikes. TT Bike from Ridley!!!

Sorry, and TT bike from Fuji.

Thanks for the reply. Meanwhile, uninstalling the app and reinstalling it has done the trick. I just rode it. Very nice ride, I am glad with this addition. One may want T-rex spray for this one.

Just ridden it both ways. It’s great - you guys have done a fantastic job. Perfect for darkening evenings here in the UK - sunshine, flowers, rolling hills and some fun things to distract me from terrible power output. Guess you can’t please everyone all the time, but in my case (and I accept everyone has different priorities) it’s a great addition. Thank you.

1 Like

We are aware of this issue which has affected some Zwifters in this latest update as it was discovered early on, however, it should not happen again on your account. :wink:

What an awesome expansion especially linking it to the jungle circuit. Its such a natural workout especially if you hit the ascents hard and rest on the downhill. By the time you get to the jungle 3% feels like 10! Ride, enjoy, build. Nice job.

Also I have to say that I still think Zwift have nailed the graphics. OK its not Forza 4, but the aspect ratio is spot on how everything works together, which I don’t think any other platform can yet claim. I’m not sure we need ‘better’ graphics, but perhaps some UI focus, like Jon eluded to in the Zwiftcast interview.

Denied access to Titans Grove :rage:

David

What do you mean ‘denied access’? Is your app up-to-date with yesterday’s update? If so, there should be no issues. If there are, would you be able to expand on what’s happening?

@Jon - just rode Titan’s Grove in a warmdown ride!! Glad I rode it slowly. That course is absolutely epic!! Thanks to you and the Zwift team for your incredible work!! You’ve made exercise addictive and fun!!!

2 Likes

Hi Nigel

My app is up to date (apple tv) as I checked it. It said the last update included the new expansion.

However it did not show as a route so I went to Tempus Fugit to look for the entry and found both ends blocked with orange bollards.

However other riders were getting through?

Regards

David

Who said ripped off? You didn’t respond to one thing I said. I’m glad you enjoy it and I apologise for getting you all worked up, I didn’t realise you were that attached to computer code lol.

1 Like

Have only viewed new route can’t wait to try it… you should have some of these creatures run across road for the fun of it would be a cool surprise!

Also wish you could make it so couples or family’s could somehow ride together with that rubber band effect so we stay together easier.

There are other training apps out there. You don’t have to use Zwift.

1 Like

Just in case you missed this above, there is not actually a route called ‘Titans Grove’ there are just routes that pass through it. (Quatch Quest, Big Foot Hills, and a few others) That being said, though, you should still have been able to access the road from any other route that passes by one of the two entrances by just selecting the correct turn manually, so I’m not really sure what’s up on that front.

Gorgeous course!
@Jon
My one bit of feedback with the amount of corners on the initial climb in, it would be nice if the camera panned every so slightly slower, the current frame rate is slightly dizzying.

I have the latest version of Zwift on my iPad and iPhone X. But I can’t see any of the new courses. Can anyone help me please? Thank you advance, I’m really looking forward to riding these new routes

Great expansion zwift team! Can’t wait to see how races and events do on it! Punchy, rolling great climbs and descents. Loved it. Loved all the little Easter eggs too. Fabulous fabulous job!

1 Like