Game Update - November 23rd, 2020

Not as far as I am aware, it just loads the workout and starts it from where you are currently riding

Not only F10 doesn’t work with this update, but the workaround by making screenshots with the companion app which worked beforehand doesn’t work for me anymore after last update!

Unfortunately Zwift is getting worse with every update. Shame on you Zwift!

1 Like

Today, during a workout, I stopped pedalling and erg mode was temporarily disabled. When I started again it did not enable erg mode again and I could not enable it manually. This has happened a few times.

1 Like

Depuis la mise à jour plus rien ne fonctionne correctement de gros carré noire sur l écran l avatar quasi invisible graphisme déplorable, je suis carrément déçu.
Pourquoi cette mise à jour cela fonctionnait correctement il y a encore 2 jours.
Si aucune correction n’est faite rapidement, vous pouvez compter sur la résiliation de mon abonnement :triumph::triumph::triumph:

Try uninstalling and re-installing Zwift to see if that helps.

Merci Paul mais je l ai déjà fait 2 fois mais rien y fait , toujours le même problème.

What are the specs of your PC?

Pc avec widows 7

1 Like

My guess is Zwift will no longer run on Windows 7.

Oui je pense aussi, c est quand même malheureux, car tout fonctionnait encore correctement il y a 2 jours avant cette sacré mise à jour

I am trying to get an answer from Zwift to see if Win7 is still supported.

In any case, I would recommend updating to Win10 if your PC can run it

You can use this to find out: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20

Merci Paul, de prendre le temps de répondre à mes questions, je vais regarder ci mon pc accepte widows 10

1 Like

the companion app screenshot worked for me today after the update.

Hi @Jon_Cox
Thanks for the heads up. We posted about this on the FutureWorks board.

1 Like

Is there anything different in this update relating to vsync behaviour, specifically in windowed mode?

+1 to this. Have reported it, sent log files in, but nothing. Feeling I get from the responses is that the code is too hard to debug. Same with when you randomly get sent in the wrong direction.

In workout mode,ERG mode does not transition between main sets and cool downs. Have to unplug and plug back in to reset ERG mode. Makes training/workouts incredibly difficult. Have not had this issue before.

Zwift completely crashed in the middle of my dirt destroyer workout. It crashed again when I tried to finish. I’m super annoyed. Now I don’t know if I should start another workout because it will just crash

1 Like

@Wes Hello, issue with steering in group rides, i keep getting bumped drastically on the left and out of the pack when avatar touches mine. Seems worst then it used to be.

Hello, since i updated to the latest update. I couldn’t log in to my zwift, i am using Huawei P30. When I opened the app, press on my account, and it keep turning and turning… After that a error message pop up.