Game Update - November 23rd, 2020

Thanks for this, I’m not on faebook though and it is private so i can’t view it.

just seems odd, it worked fine before and I haven’t changed anything.

:rofl:

The GT710 is a Nvidia Geforce Card.
Ist has nothing to do with Radeon, which is from AMD/ATI

the last update has changed something for the worse graphically on PCs.

My System is now:

• Intel i5-3470
  • 8GB DDR3-1600
  • 120GB SATA3 SSD
  • Nvidia Quadro K1200 4GB (like a GTX750ti)
  • Win10 x64 v1909

except from the GPU, the system is 8 years old.
The GPU is about 4-5 years old.

Zwift runs fine. After this update even better than before.

Anyone else having power control issue during workouts? Erg mode is worthless now. Kickr core. iOS phone and iPad. Never had issues before. Rebooted everything. Reinstalled everything. What next?

What’s the patch tonight for?

2 Likes

That’s all it says.

1 Like

Thanks, I didn’t think to check the OP.

1 Like

@Mike - I tried Rouvy. I really like it.

Thanks, I tried RGT and Bkool this week, both were pretty terrible. I’ll give rouvy a try

May it is a hardware or connection problem?

Use ant+ on pc

Not to sound too road-snobby, but if you are an ardent IRL cyclist, Rouvy will likely speak more to you. If you are looking for the disco-as-velodrome party atmosphere, don’t bother. Usually only 3-5 people at a time on a 40km route. Did I have fun with a chase and getting chased? Yes. But nothing like the MUP-on-steroids that is Zwift.

FWIW, I also found the physics engine in Rouvy to be far, far superior to those in Zwift. Just much more realistic.

Thanks Dan, I’m looking for an engaging way to stay fit during the cold and wet months. I like the variety of courses some of the other apps offer but still think zwift is the most engaging for now.

Yet to try Rouvy though so who knows

When do we get this patch on iOS?

Not only was I this close to Fulgaz, but my niece (sponsored rider) and an in-law (pro rider) were going to be my “two freebie” logins. Then I read the article in Cycling Weekly and there was some facet that Rouvy had that Fulgaz didn’t.

Hey, I’m just looking around.

Mike - I love the Rouvy rides. All of the classic climbs (Stelvio, Tourmalet, Ventoux) and others. Today I rode in Yorkshire; tomorrow it’s Vancouver, Hawaii, Boulder or Auckland. Works for me.

Best part was the much, MUCH more realistic riding dynamic.

Its released by Zwift at the same time but the Apple machine slows down delivery to within a day or so of Android/Win environments.

it can be called whatever it wants but ideally id like it to run this game

always fullscreen greg, thanks anyway. i’ll try that facebook group and hope it has some config things i can try that i haven’t already

Frustrating to see where the efforts are going, but funny all the same.

5 Likes