Game Update - November 18th, 2021

you know that Windows sound that we turn off when you first install windows. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Can you elaborate on this I am a first time windows user here…thanks.

Brilliant wont even let me past login no training tonight useless getting some windows defender as dave

Whoop chicken noodle soup

More dropouts after the update than all year until today. Windows, ANT+.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Crash when logging in [Android] [November 2021] [1.19.0]

Why?! That’s going to be utterly infuriating.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I see 8 new routes and 9 new route badges? The course “Neokyo Crit Course” doesn’t seem to be available in the list?

1 Like

Could you still get into the game

Will only be available in a race. So, enter a race.

1 Like

Hi,
So I tried to manually update my Zwift on ATV. Opened the program and had to fill in username and password again. This has happened with some updates before, press enter and I only get kicked out of the program and back to my main menu on Apple TV :flushed:

3 Likes

Just back from Neokyo. Awesome! Can’t await to return tomorrow. Addictive. Great job!

1 Like

Hi Ingelin -
Can you tell us what version of Apple TV remote you’re using? We’ve had some issues with the newest remote as the new arrow buttons are not fully supported in Zwift yet, and accidentally clicking them can result in unintended behavoir.

London used to work fine. It got broken in an update a couple of years ago I think.

I had the same experience and get kicked out back to the Home Screen.

I’ve tried to uninstall the Zwift app and reinstalling it. Restarted my 4K ATV and I still get kicked out to the Home Screen.

2 Likes

My notes on today’s update: Zwift Update Version 1.19.0 (100118) Released - Zwift Insider

All positives, as I see it. Except for that Dura-Ace bug… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Just did a little cruise around Neokyo. I’m running an older version of Mac OS, so after last months nightmare with the game breaking totally twice, I’m relieved to say, that at least the game still works :joy:

And I checked the U-turn after completing a route, worked fine for me at least :blush:

I did however notice that the Companion app on iOS (I updated it before starting the ride, so should be the latest) does not include the road between Yumezi and Neokyo on the map, you’re just riding through nature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hallo, question . I have a MacBook Pro from 2011 working fine with zwift. This evening I got a message to update to at least ios 10.2. Otherwise I can not use zwift anymore from the first of December. Is this correct ? Kind regards Wim

I can’t login either. I go through the blue screens and then get kicked out back to the desktop and zwift closed out. Wtf, again?

2 Likes

We have reports of players who crash during game launch. If you’re having similar symptoms, please join us on this thread.