Game Update - November 18th, 2021

One big problem with the new roads at least for me. I cannot really se all of the gradient changes. First of all there are so many small ones that it gets a bit annoying and hard to get a rhythm going. On the long climb the up and then flat and up and flat stuff when you cannot easily visually the gradient changes just makes it tough to be in the correct gear. Also the changes on the screen are ahead of my Kickr. I see this as just another New York course but in the dark. I’ll get my route badges and probably not return unless I’m in an event.
There are so many little changes you could have done to other worlds that could have been much more interesting. Like build a tunnel between the Ruins to the Volcano or add routes in the desert to climb to the first high bridge. How about expand the France course. There are too many small worlds that are probably not used that much. For me I like riding on courses that have lots of choices and variations in which I can visit the road easily.
Spend resources moving the pacer bots to other worlds and have paces in between the numbers on Watopia. Like 1.8 or 2.8 or 2.1 etc.

5 Likes