Game Update - March 16th, 2021

Hey Jimmie,

We have released another update that has fixed this issue:

Cheers!

Hi Lucie,

We have released another update that has fixed this issue:

Cheers!

1 Like

None of my rides now give completed banner .Guessing game every time .Windows 10 blue tooth dongle all upto date either no sensors found at all or on very rare occasion it all connects up no signal appears completely useless doesnt work .looking like time to cancel :cry:

1 Like

Seems like the 3/23 patch broke the F10 photo upload for me.

After installing the patch to the update riders now go iff in random directions, framerste drops to 1 every 10
Seconds. Going to reinstall from fresh

All good with me - two F10 photos uploaded.

Update: It appeared 3 hours later

1 Like

How do you mark it as done? Is there a way? There is a weekly ride that I have begun that I noticed never seems completed…

This is still not fixed with me. I have had 2 complete crashes leading 2 different rides already today whilst typing. They were not the longest messages I type I might add. I do not use any programs to input text. I do type fast. It does not seem to be as frequent as before (I only had 1 crash in each Lead).

2 Likes

Hi Tim,

Did you update? Did you force-quit or properly close your previous session? Have you verified that you aren’t running Zwift on more than device? etc… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: (All of the aforementioned in jest in case it isn’t clear!)

:ride_on:

Hi , I think its fixed now … Im using Android App and Tacx Blumatic

I can confirm it’s still broken. Tools like AHK will crash it even quicker.

3 Likes

Thanks Steve. Always concerning when you are told something is fixed & it still happens for you.
My crash today was under 2 minutes into the event.

2 Likes

Lol Lin! It’s all pretty new to me! ;-p

Cool, thanks!!! My simulator is back in the game)

Another Zwift update another host of bugs.

Pack dynamics - Seem to randomly lose draft occasionally

Pack Dynamics - Jumping about all over the place, jittery.

I noticed you’ve reintroduced the distance bug between top and side distances in group events… Only took you 6 months to fix it last time so good job.

People complaining about companion app drop outs since update.

Not to mention all the other issues posted in this thread.

A lot of people are looking at your competitors now… Good will is wearing thin.

If have thought you’d have got your act together after years and years but still the same old problems and snails paced updates.

Soon time to quit and use another training platform because I honestly don’t think you have the ability to fix your product.

2 Likes

Full of problems after update yesterday .very glitchy bike disappearing then coming back as half a bike.tonight worst ever 7 mile in i start to freewheel and stop even though im flat out ,no signal appeared and the screen completely froze had to quit my session .seems to go backwards each update for me .Zwift really dont seem to care about problems seem to have the opinion like it or lump it

This is terrible. Camera zooming in and out fixed. Frame rate on appletv abismal on free ride - but hey, you fixed positioning to make the pros happy. Can we revert to zwift two years ago - that was playable and don’t make me motion sick.

Still Getting crashes while leading group rides, switched laptops and still had the issue, fortunately still had time to rejoin. Really need to fix that issue too…Ride Leaders and Sweepers need to be able to rejoin anytime during their scheduled group rides if they are in a Leader or Sweeper slot. Nothing sucks worse than having a game crash at min 31 during a group ride and knowing you won’t be able to join back in to finish the lead for your group.

7 Likes

Been waiting for 6 days now and paying subscription all the while. Told on the 23rd that the issue had been escalated and nothing since. I’ve seen information on workarounds by using other trainers but don’t want to do this as my Tacx Booster is listed and I should be able to use that to get as accurate data as possible?