Game Update - March 16th, 2021

Thanks for letting us save a ride or run and not forcing us to logout! We have been waiting for something like this for a long time. :smiley:

It works, on a quick test for a few minutes
Used the Jetblack M5 Mag Pro instead of Tacx Blue Matic.
Feels and looks about right. Thanks Jesper.

Seen a few reports of massive frame rate drops in the desert, near the rock arch. Not something usually seen, so seems like a bug with this release.

I have exactly the same issue. I am using Mac IOS and ride a Blue matic with garmin speed and cadence sensors connected via ANT. No issues with power at all until Wednesday this week (17th march). Crazy power calculations. This is so annoying, don’t want to ride as don’t want to mess up FTP calculations with inaccurate power output!

Been mentioned above i think but i had same issue and changed Trainer to using the Jetblack M5 Mag Pro instead of Tacx Blue Matic. Found the power calculations slightly down on what id usually expect but close enough to be able to ride and not mess up FTP. Yesterday shot past 1200 watts, could have given Chris Froome a race…

Hi there, same issue as many others:
Abnoramlly HIGH watts reading
using dumb setup: TACX Blue Matic and wahoo speed + cadence sensor
can´t ride until bug fixes - would mess up my power curves and ftp
please fix and let us know
Thx!!

1 Like

My guess would be that those without trouble do not post? I have never had any issues with Zwift. None whatsoever.

Can you specify how you try to connect?

Hi, had some not-seen-before glitches this evening while doing the Innsbruck KOM - nearby riders (both individual and groups) kept on disappearing then suddenly reappearing again. Happened eight or nine times. Both the riders themselves and the list on the right were affected. Maybe an issue with the bre release?

New not bre (how did that happen?!)

That sounds like you might have had some wi-fi issues but who knows. That’s usually a symptom of wi-fi dropping in and out.

Could be, but I’ve got a decent connection - always 25mbps+. First time I’ve seen this in six months of Zwifting - the weather vane of blame here is pointing towards the new release!

I have a real tour axiom, wired. I reported the problem that it will not connect(or be seen even) on zwift help. Another gentleman did also. You should too!

1 Like

I know of five of us on the forum now with the same model and problem, please go and send zwift support a plea to fix! Two of us have, but everyone needs to. We have huge useless paperweights unless they get us hooked back up. Thx

1 Like

Tell zwift support! 6 of us on forums saying the same. Pls report it.

1 Like

7th and 8th.
During leading on of yesterday’s group ride I had the same problems. I was thrown out of Zwift three times (twice returned successfully by Late Join) despite I don’t use a Stream Deck. In one case it happened when I was only pedalling. Obviously the bug is not connected to the leader’s notes publishing as I have been warned by my colleagues.
All problems appeared after last Zwift update. Must add: my colleague who led the event at the same time reported about the same troubles. But luckly he was ejected out from Zwift only once.

I have an elite real axiom ct 2015 trainer, see google. there is the connection of the whole trainer via usb cables (trainer, cadence, control unit - the usb cable is inserted into the usb ntb). after a new update from 18.3 it will not find - it does not see any usb zwift trainer.

I’m not the only one reading here who suddenly has the same problem

1 Like

@shooj @Libby_Behrens
Bug report;

During a group ride (LEQP) my Zwift suddenly shut down without any action from my side. Happened after 33min of riding. It’s the first abrupt crash I’ve had since 3 years of Zwifting so I’m sure it has to do with the update. It may have happened because of typing a long chat message (as others have reported), but received no warning and the abrupt shut down happened about a minute later.

Zwifting on a laptop i5 10th gen, GTX1650 dedicated graphics card, Windows 10, used the built in keyboard. Tacx Neo 1 with Polar H10 HRM, all paired via Bluetooth.

Would love to hear if this is being worked on, because it severely impacts our riding. Just glad it did not happen last week after being 5h in the Saddle for the PRL Full (as you may imagine).

1 Like

Hi all,
I have a Stages SB20, and everything was going fine, until this morning when I became a PRO during my ride, without too much effort.
I was cycling at 150-200 watts, and after 1:30h exercise, it went up to 2000, 3000 and 6000 watts, even though I was not doing anything.
I started getting messages of congratulations for badges achievements. It’s a bit annoying because the other ones have been awarded after a huge effort. These ones… a different story.
Additionally, all power data is not correct.
I was using my iPad and the Zwift Comp app on my mobile.
I hope the bug is fixed quickly, and you can tell us how we can remove the wrong data and achievements.

Assigned bike on groupride broken after update
Everyone who had done the update couldn’t see everyone on the assigned bike but a few who hadn’t updated the assigned bike worked @Wes
regards Dave