Game Update - June 15th, 2021

My sterring did not work at my Wahoo Kickr bike after Update :disappointed:
I use Apple tv

See KICKR Bike Steering Issues [1.14.0] [June 2021] [SOLVED] - #13

A post was split to a new topic: Wierd shadows after update

My MIO connects with IOS and my PC but is no longer connecting to my Apple TV. It just stays at “Searching”. Any tips? That’s where I ride and I really want to watch my HR :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funky bike shadows after update

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funky bike shadows after update [1.14.0]

I am using a wahoo kickr and zwift is now randomly loosing power. So no power on zwift despite my pedalling and resistance still going. Lasts about 20 seconds and then kicks back in again.

Si hace un año un amigo me modificó ese archivo para poder hacer Francia, pero después de eso he reinstalado varias veces Zwift. Si fuese ese el problema ¿cómo lo puedo solucionar? Gracias

Go to your Zwift user folder and delete the prefs.xml file, as Paul mentioned earlier.

1 Like

Volveré a borrar el archivo prefs.xml, pero creo que ya la he borrado anteriormente y ha seguido igual. Además si he desinstalado varias veces Zwift, el archivo debería borrarse. Gracias

I’ve been facing connection issues frequently. I use a laptop LG (LG GRAM) and an Elite Suito smart trainer. When I’m riding using Bluetooth is awful. So I bought an ANT dongle and everything works fine.

Have someone reported it?

Latest update won’t start the game when hitting “Let’s Go”. Been on Zwift for a year and this is the first time this has happened. Please help. On MacOS v10.11.6

See Crashes on macOSX 10.11 El Capitan? [1.14.0] [June 2021] [SOLVED] - #15

1 Like

where are the pref on ATV ?

On an ATV you would need to uninstall Zwift, restart the ATV and redownload and reinstall.

thanks might solve some of mt bluetooth problems as well?
see bt woes in bugs…

1 Like

This update seems to have broken support for my Tickr v2 over BLE. At times it gets stuck in a reconnect loop and I have to go to the pairing screen to fix it. Screenshot attached.

Solucionado he borrado todos los archivos .xml

1 Like

I Cannot set cyclosmarket and quarq at the same time since I update it

1 Like

since update cannot have V3 pedals for power and smart control for trainer control with apple TV and ZCA on iphone 6S