Game Update - January 21st, 2021

I had the same problem when updating the app from the app store. First 5 min were fine but the no signal.

But after a clean install I could just ride 1,5 hours without a hiccup.

Try to de-install the app completely and then reinstall.
This worked fine for me.

I have friends that have the same issue, have written to Zwift and no response yet. It’s sad because the event clearly stated they were unlocking a Jersey.

1 Like

No more problem on my side. Yesterday’s update worked out perfectly. I was able to connect either training base and cardio belt with my iPad. I did the TDZ Stage 5 in the evening yesterday (monday) and everything went great.

Thank you. Can I ask what device you’re using, is it a Apple Mac?

I’ve deleted app on iPhone and re-installed on Mac to no avail.

Thanks.

Still having connectivity issues. I can start my workout but it always stops after a few minutes. My iPad was updated (14.3), my SARIS H3 is up to date as well and I downloaded the latest version of Zwift (1.0.61590). It just stop and says that my SARIS is connected but NO SIGNAL!
Don’t know what to do…

Saris H3 BT connectivity to Apple OS systems seems to be a separate big issue. Search and you’ll find several big threads on it.

Thanks for your comment. However, I had never had any problems until the OS update last week. That’s why I mentioned it here. I thought it could be linked…

Fair enough. Try deleting the Zwift app and reinstalling it.

Please see my thread about last night’s update and the problems I saw this morning during the REVO Sub2 ride with 400 participants:

I did not see the messaging problem after the 21Jan update but it was fully apparent this morning. My Tickr has always been rock solid and this morning it paired at bootup and dropped off when the ride was a click or so down the road.

I’m running and I7-6700k Dell workstation with GTX1660Ti on a Wahoo Kickr Bike through Bluetooth so I get steering. I have a 1gb fiber internet connection (yes, I suck). I may switch back to ANT+ if we don’t get more events to support steering and this might make the Tickr problem go away for me.

iPad Pro 2nd generation

@shooj any update on the loss of rider chat being experienced please?

Everything was fine when I was riding on 24 Jan with the latest update at the time.

Today, 25 Jan, there was an extra update and now Zwift on all my computers (various hardware but all latest Windows 10) stop at the ‘no roads to ride on’ error. I can also not log into Zwift on my iPad.

The errors on my computers is

[0:01:53] NETCLIENT:[WARN] Request timed out for: GET https://us-or-rly101.zwift.com/relay/dropin
[0:01:53] NETWORK:Problem getting the list of worlds
[0:01:53] Request timed out

Interesting. My wife and I have H3 trainers bought at the same time. We ride together in Zwift meetups. I have had 4 Bluetooth drops this month on Zwift. We do 2 or 3 Sufferfest workouts per week with no issues. I am at the end of my tether with this Zwift specific issue. I almost wonder if I should end my subscription and reapply using a different email. Seems silly but wtf, I am stumped…

That’s a major network connectivity issue to the Zwift servers. If it’s still happening now, I would reboot your router to start with. You’ll probably find that it works fine if you do a quick test using mobile data. You’re not using a home VPN, are you?

I am using an Apple tv4k. including the wahoo kickr core

Before posting here, then I:

• Rebooted my fiber box, rebooted my router, rebooted my wireless extender (even if that one is another floor) – all in sequence; I shut down the extender and router and then rebooted the fiber box and then started the router and the extender.
  • Rebooted all the computers.
  • Uninstalled Zwift from my primary Zwift computer and reinstalled.
  • Tried multiple times logging in to Zwift and accessing the game.
  • Called my ISP to see if they had any network issues in the afternoon or were seeing errors on my fiber connection or router. The agent could not see any obvious errors and created a level 2 technical case.
  • Tried to contact Zwift Support; got bumped to email, they will probably contact me back in a week or two…

Not using a general VPN on the router or those computers.

Similar problem - Zwift not seeing my Elite Suito since the update that installed itself this morning. Got up at 6.30 just to race then couldn’t :slight_smile:

Everything was back to normal yesterday, with the latest fix, thank you !
Will try again today, hope nothing’s already broken again haha

I really need this too as I want to order a Sterzo but my 2011 iMac wont do bluetooth LE , I even got a ble dongle that works for my keyboard and mouse but it wont work with my tacx neo so I’ll wait until they enable ant+ support…hopefully soon

So…since the bug fix 2 days ago…my tickr hrm connects and then mid session flat lines…

Have changed the battery and cleaned the contact points and still the issue persists.

The tickr works fine when I use it on my wattbike on it’s own…I know several other tickr users who are experiencing similar…

Seems you fix one bug and create more each time…c’mon sort it out please