Game Update - February 23rd, 2021

The HRM Garmin device is not detected by the app

Hi. What about Garmin Connect and the Training Effect? There resultat is still showing Zero after a workout.

1 Like

Caution: Having completed the segment on Strava doesn’t guarantee that you’ve earned the badge. Many of the roads existed before badges existed. And even for existing roads, badges weren’t all introduced at the same time. Badges aren’t retroactive. You have to have done the route after that badge was introduced. And while the badge was working – some routes did not work for a while after introduction.

Example: Strava shows that I’ve ridden NYC’s Astoria Line 8 five times. But I just earned the badge this week. The previous four times I road Astoria Line 8 were all before its badge was introduced in October 2019.

And @Dean – and Chris – great link!

1 Like

I agree actually. My partner also cannot connect his Garmin HRM to Zwift. He fine it most infuriating!

Since update the script error on launcher has reappeared on pc win 10, sorry didn’t read the 300 posts above if mentioned already.

Is that you with the Doctor? Great stuff :+1:

1 Like

What is your full set up? I have zero issues with my Garmin Dual HRM and Zwift (on Apple TV).

Hi, are you avare and working about the problem of power display when using Elite Suito ? The 3 seconds average power display option is not working and the fluctuant instant power is changing each second…
Sincerly yours

Solid release and bug fix list! Well done folks! :+1:
:grinning:

What would be really great to see in the future is a custom route planner, a bit like when creating a route on Strava. I love doing the pre selected routes but sometimes I’d like to piggy back routes. I think this would be a great way to improve community rides and meet ups etc…

Hello …

Since the “Hot-Fix” (2-25) update that installed on my AppleTV 4K …

I can “no longer” connect my KICKR-V5 to the Companion or the ATV via BLE!

The BLE dialogue in the Companion is now showing “all” nearby BLE devices and not the KICKR

I’ve reinstalled all Zwift Apps on all devices … Recycled Power on all devices … Switched BLE repeatedly On&Off on all devices … and Reset Network Settings on iOS devices.

Please advise / assist, as this was not an issue until the Hot-Fix … Thanks!

• DeLano

Windows 10 ANT+ system, three devices, perfectly reliable for three years, dead after the 1.0.63186 update. No paired devices appear, device search never terminates. ANT_DLL.dll replaced during update, my guess is that’s the problem, trying to find a backup while zwift answers my inquiry.

Try deleting known_devices.xml and trying from scratch.

I have had major issues with Apple TV since Feb 26 2021 update. It will not connect my devices via ZC. It keeps pairing all the Apple TV’s in my house and my apple watch now pairs for the first time. But none of wahoo devices will pair appropriately through ZC. It paired 2X but dropped out when I got into my ride. Had to use my iPad and that worked ok. Still a

2 Likes

New update and I was able to draft at the race start instead of the ‘steer left bug’ for the first minute. Now maybe I can race without killing myself at the very start. Thanks gang.

2 Likes

The Zwift app on my ATV is now showing a heart rate even when I am not wearing my HRM. When I do have the HRM on it seems to show my heart rate just fine, but when I don’t it doesn’t go to zero, it just stays around 58 bpm.

Thanks, no luck with either known_devices or complete reinstall, trying bluetooth for a bit.

I had crashes on every Single ride singe the update. Was working fine for weeks.
So frustrating

There was actually a ZC update as well and there are number users, among myself, reporting issues with it over on that thread.