Game Update - February 23rd, 2021

Thanks for the updates and fixes. You guys are doing a great job so keep it up!

9 Likes

Are you kidding me? Cotacted you about going off course whilst doing the Uber Pretzel, you blamed it on me doing a U turn which I knew I hadn’t done and all along there was a bug?

6 Likes

Is this considered a major release?

I have the same or a similar problem. The resistance is opposite. Going uphill gets easier and vice versa.

7 Likes

Thanks ZHQ for all you’re doing to help keep me active during lockdown. I love the platform and what it does. Only request, and perhaps I’m not the only one, please can I stay in world when I finish a ride?

7 Likes

Great job. Thanks… Praying for the end of Sticky Draft

14 Likes

@David_North

The bug that was fixed, I assume, was the one introduced recently on the wattbike atom when paired for steering it caused your avatar to go in circles, constant u-turns. I don’t think there is a bug that causes u-turns other than the wattbike one.

5 Likes

I too, hace an issue where Zwift won’t pick up my HR from my Fenix 5, while on my wrist.

1 Like

The Fenix 5 ONLY broadcast HR in real-time in ANT+ and Zwift for iOS is Bluetooth only.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update and a special thanks to the developers for their hard work.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

And a 100 other massive hugbears …

but instead we see a fix for users logging in with archaic versions get wrong message viewing new worlds.
Why is that even a problem what error they get , especially since we get a new world every year at most but deal with plenty things on a daily basis that is just not prioritised . Something is not working here in there ability to deliver customer focused prioritisation and just fixing simple and daft edge case nonsense.

7 Likes

what about support for Wahoo Direkt Connect ?

What does this involve as since thsi update my name as now showing incorrectly . My Team Tags are removed in nearby list , even though they are correct in zwift .

1 Like

Same issue here

Zwift Insider’s detailed notes on today’s release: Zwift Update Version 1.0.63185 Released | Zwift Insider

9 Likes

I think the monthly releases are considered major releases. The patches that they issue in the subsequent days to fix all the new bugs that the major release created are probably considered minor releases.

5 Likes

What about Sterzio Steering , ignored AGAIN . Its been broken (disconnection issues) for months and months and promises to sort it out come to naught AGAIN…

2 Likes

F10 screenshots working again

1 Like