Game Update - April 21st, 2021

No big buddy

Mine is stuttering so bad I only see the riders and bikes less than half the time. Today during a 30 minute workout it quit recording data from my Kickr and the time stopped also. I didn’y ride over the weekend, but I installed last week and after the install it was pretty much worthless to use.

Still stuttering here too, absolutely fine before this update.
Please sort this ASAP Zwift.

I rode London today, the graphics were ok until I started going up Leith Hill and they were awful, stuttering to the point that my avatar was flashing on and off.

Btw is this usual for Zwift to release an update then seem to ignore the problems?
I’ve never had issues before but it seems odd to be going on a week with no obvious response?

Yep.

Hopefully they’re working on it in the background. But communications isn’t exactly their strong point.

4 Likes

That’s quite an understatement…

5 Likes

There is a very slight stutter in Watopia at the Italian Villas.
Windows 10.

Такая же штука. Ант + не ищет датчики. Сначала находит, но потом сразу обрыв и больше не видит их

You must be new here

3 Likes

Trying to get all with macOS issues to gather in this post

I don’t think it’s limited to Mac. People are seeing the same on Windows with integrated graphics. This seems separate (but potentially related) to the stutter and visual issues I’ve been seeing with the newer launchers since December, on dedicated graphics.

I think you’re right @Dave_ZPCMR, having trawled the board it seems to have been recurring for a while. And painfully little feedback on the issue from anyone at Zwift HQ :persevere:

Android user here. For the first time ever my Runn sensor was having intermittent drops while at walking pace and eventually dropped to 0mph entirely. Settings showed connected but 0mph while I ran 3-7 mph. Runn was plugged in, it was not low battery, and my Garmin watch never lost Runn connection or feed over ANT+, it was still working.

It seems like Zwift is dropping sensor data now. Dropped halfway through a 5K Run test.

Anyone have a new m1 Mac with issues? I’m just about to get one.

Bought a Macbook Air M1 on Monday. I’ve installed Zwift and got it running but without connecting any sensors (I will continue to use my iPad as my Zwift machine) and it seems to run fine. I just wanted to see what Zwift would look like on a nice computer. I didn’t have any of the login issues that some others have been reporting.

1 Like

I can confirm on a Mac M1 it works superbly!

1 Like

I was zwifting on my android samsung since october. All very well and smooth until i got the message that the update was mandatory from yesterday. I tried and now there is problem all the way. I can not even get the app from playstore. The installing wheel turns for hours and nothing happens. Should I suspend my subscription until things are fixed ?

I posted elsewhere but I’ll add it here. After this last Zwift app update, my Kickr Bike does not go up/down with terrain % in the game. I can force it to move, but pressing the button to go auto, it returns to zero. And yes, it worked flawlessly prior to the update. I’m on a pc laptop in the app.

And the steering thing never works either.

Also running the i7-version of 2012 Mac mini, stuttering is horrible. As everyone has been reporting, this has never been an issue before this update.