Game Update 1.39 [May 2023]

Fresh feedback after my first ride : on the new pairing screen, the Kickr Bike (v1) was not automatically paired for the “Steering” device. Worked for the other devices (power/controlable/cadence)

When I tried to pair it manually, the Kickr Bike never appeared. I gave up, thinking that the update definitely broke the Kickr Bike handlebar controls (see KICKR Bike Powerup and U turn buttons don't work [1.34] [April 2023] - #9 by Verde_Espada).

But once I started my free ride activity, the steering icon was here and I was able to steer using the buttons.

So it seems to be an issue on the pairing screen while not showing the device while it is actually paired. I don’t know what would happen for a new steering device?

As a side note : the new steering icon is nice on the pairing screen but in-game it’s way too small to be clearly seen. The white on grey in the leader board looks bad, it’s even worse for the white on blue at the top… Looks like a skull with horns, not handlebars. But I agree the original steering wheel could be confusing so a change is welcome!

@James_Ryan1 Could be of interest to you