Game Update 1.34 [April 2023]

I saw two minor bugs today with the latest version…or maybe they are features? @shooj

1. I was freeriding in Scotland (not an active world today) and noticed that people were in workout mode (screen in front of then) but the Zwifters Nearby list did not show an icon that used to be there in past for people doing workouts (the little bar chart).

Note: You can ignore my workout icon missing as I was not doing it via Zwift.

1. Zwifters Nearby list is showing riders that are riding in opposite direction. Not sure what is the purpose of it but it makes it hard to follow who is in front and behind me. I suspect this is not new as I noticed the same in the Tour of Watopia earlier on Volcano Climb.

Other than that - happy that PD4 is public now. Great job Zwift :clap:.

I think this already happens

1 Like

See Zwifters nearby list ignores direction in Scotland

Update April 10

Phased rollout of Zwift v 1.34 to Apple TV and iOS has begun. More macOS devices will begin to receive the update today as well.

3 Likes

Hi @Martin_Skapa
I looked at your latest ride in Scotland - the one on Muckle Yin doing the Emily’s Mix workout. Your Android was still on the 1.33.6 for that session, so it wouldn’t be a 1.34 issue.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: No gears displayed after last update

Is the roll out to PC users still being staggered? No update still available for me and others on PC, just checking if the roll out is still ongoing for that platform.

1 Like

Nothing yet in my PC or my Mac. I got 1.34 in my iPhone, though.

Yeah I just noticed iPhone app update is there too

Yes. The roll out is staggered on all OS platforms.

OK just seemed odd since the current gamer version on the pinned post now shows 1.34 as the current version. We will wait patiently… :+1:t2:

No upate here on Android since 23-03-23, Nothing on PC either, mind you if its only really racing related its no real problem

HI guys.
i have a problem since today. i did a Workout (Micro Burst) on Scottland. After the Ride it synct to Strava but not to Garmin. If i upload the .FIT File from this Ride from my Zwift profile it does not work on garmin connect page.

Anyone else who have this issues? - when i ride on group rides or solo it does work without a problem. Only on workouts i have this issues…

I updated today, started riding, and after 8 minutes Zwift dropped ant connection to all my units (powermeter, heart rate etc). Zwift was asking if I wanted to quit Garmin Express as it was running in the background. I clicked “no” and went into the pairing window. Now all seemed fine, but when I started cycling again, I got the same problem. I now clicked “yes” and quit Garmin Express, but it didn’t solve anything, instead I could now not find ANY units in the pairing window. Also tried restarting Zwift.

By the way, does Zwift need .NET 3.5? It asked me to install it during updating, but I didn’t do it. However after the problems arised I updated Garmin Express and it requested me to install .NET 3.5, and I did it this time. Restarted Zwift, but still it didn’t work.

Is this a known bug?

As of today, (4/10/23) the most current zwift version is 1.34.0. However still have 1.33.6

Version 1.34 is being rolled out in stages.

So for some it’s the latest version but for others it isn’t.

Yes. To run on Windows, Zwift needs .NET 3.5. If you see the prompt to install it and other Microsoft components - you should say yes to all of them.

@O.Christian_Mountain It’s possible you may have created duplicate Zwift folders when you said no the first time, and that will cause problems. Let’s delete everything Zwift-related and re-install. Here’s the how-to. Please pay attention to the step where you move your custom workout files out of harm’s way before you delete.

I don’t know if it is an update issue or not but in my last ride I can’t see with which riders I have Zwifted and also the badges I have received. Does anybody know why?

Just updated to 1.34 on Apple TV (took less than 1 minute).

Yeah the same here on PC, I really wonder what determines who gets it when, maybe it goes to the elitist racers first then normal non racers will get it sometime down the line