Game Update 1.33 [January 2023]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drops counter stalling and frozen pedestrians [Jan 2023] [1.33]

There is an arch at the finish line, but not at the start.

Perhaps a test realm before releasing a patch fully could help. There are plenty of us who would give you feedback on bugs vs scrambling post release like this. Seriously. It’s getting old after any update one or more things are completely broken where using a service I’m paying for becomes useless. This time erg mode is broken…

5 Likes

are you a betting man?

This is the closest without going over, but still short by ~3M

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drops counter stalling and frozen pedestrians [Jan 2023] [1.33]

When running, the raider/runners list on the right side is gone.

Used Android Samsung galaxy tablet
Free running, vulcano circuit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trainer Resistance | Trainer Difficulty too low, Simulation and ERG mode do not work [January 2023]

Ran today and all was good.

Using Windows though.

Has anyone see an iOS update available?

First ride with all updated worked perfect no problems at all but i noticed atv also had an update today which i didnt install :thinking: could it be causing a oroblem for those on atv

As another data point.

Windows 10
Elite Zumo
Ant+ direct (not through ZC)

All working fine.
Sim mode is as usual.
ERG mode is adjusting resistance. I let myself get into an ERG hole with very low cadence, whereupon ERG mode disabled itself, I spun up and it switched back on.
Drops working as normal, including double drops with RoboPartner.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trainer Resistance | Trainer Difficulty too low, Simulation and ERG mode do not work [January 2023]

Yup. Broken for me as well. Original kickr connected via ANT+ FE-C, quarq, hr. PC running windows 10. All worked until 1.33 update.

Also drop counter only sorta works.

Real stinker of an update.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trainer Resistance | Trainer Difficulty too low, Simulation and ERG mode do not work [January 2023]

Crashing mid-race - on a previously completely stable system - thanks.

May I ask why your update procedure on Windows is still completely broken? On Startup, it shows update… A progress bar pops up underneath the image, runs to the end, then disappears. Then nothing happens. Then you manually have to close this startup screen and start Zwift again. Then a small dialog pops up saying again that there’s an update. You click ok here - then a Windows Admin screen needs to be acknowledged… Then it works on something…
After that an error pops up, telling me something went wrong and Zwift needs to reinstall. A Windows Installer Wizard guides me through the setup process.
After that I can finally start Zwift.

This story is NOT NEW. For more than 2 years of zwifting this disaster has been going on like this.

Why?

4 Likes

Hi @Olaf_Gottschalk_AR, welcome to the forums.

I don’t have this same experience on my PC running Win 10. There was a new launcher update as well yesterday so the process was a bit longer than usual, but it has never crashed like you are suggesting on my PC. This makes me think there is a problem with your PC. Perhaps a clean install of windows and a reinstall of Zwift would do the trick?

I assume you were still on a very old launcher.

1 Like