Game Update 1.32 [December 2022]

Android new gui, delete app, shut phone off, wait , install app again, samsung s21 v13.

If they just chose to use a monospace font we wouldn’t have the jumping numbers.

3 Likes

Bug report, Shisa Sprint (downhill) has no road feel. Might not be new.

Game is still ignoring my screenshots setting choice and taking them automatically at PRs etc.

Aspect ratio on clean shots is sorted though, thanks.

2 Likes

That’s a feature

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Completed Challenge and Unlocked Reward. Message won’t go away. [December 2022] [1.32]

And the seagulls in Makuri’s extension?

Hope springs eternal…

Any fixes for the known shading issue with AMD graphics cards? Or will I be chasing that granulated angular line this evening when I log in?

1 Like

Excessively loud seagulls are fixed in 1.32

1 Like

Any update on Trainer Difficulty Slider being stuck on Max?

Oh I see, so you had to enable something on the backend for this?

Confirmed, it shows the new home screen now on my Pixel 7 Pro.

Thank you thank you thank you…

Looks like these were indeed all “Event Only” and had no route completion badges in past. Source: Zwift insider route details, with most indicating “Achievement Badge: none,” though that note appears missing from La Reine.

Example: “Gotham Grind” Route Details (New York) | Zwift Insider

Ngl: I appreciate this. I skipped La Reine when it was part of an event series last year largely because “no badge”. I’ve got a reason to do it now. I did Watopia’s Waistband this afternoon and noticed other riders pursuing the same badge. (something something gamified fitness)

Not yet. We’ll update this thread as we have news.

As others have said the new UI appeared on my android phone on the second launch

2 Likes

That’s interesting enough it probably should have made it into the release notes summary - New badges! :slight_smile:

Hey, @shooj thanks for the update. I don’t see it in your list, but when I went to execute the v1.32.0 update on my ATV 4K G2 I saw the note, “Fixed a couple issues with screenshots.” Maybe that note refers to other screenshot-related issues, but fyi the issue where auto screenshots are taken and uploaded post ride, even when “Only my shots” is selected in options (and no user screenshots are taken during the ride), appears to still exist. Back to “never” on that option, I guess!

1 Like

@Velolion and @Dave_ZPCMR
You are correct. That particular screenshot issue was not fixed in 1.32.

1 Like

Here is my article about this game release, including my thoughts, details, images, and more! Feel free to check it out here: Zwift Update December Released 1.32 - ZRace Central

2 Likes