Game Update 1.31 [November 2022]

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lost Training Plan Progress [Nov 2022] [1.31] [SOLVED]

Iā€™d like it to show the last selection also. Iā€™ve never shared an activity with a club, yet after todayā€™s ride, the one club I joined was the default, not my previous selection of ā€œNo Clubā€.

1 Like

Got the update to 1.31.1, did stage 4 on Tour of Makuri (All-Nighter), and Zwift crashed as I was hitting the end ride button. Just POW, back to desktop. So I uploaded the ā€˜ride in sessionā€™ fit file and itā€™s short almost 4km.

I deleted Zwift, rebooted, and reinstalled, hoping for better times today. It was a shock that it crashed, for sure. I havenā€™t had Zwift crash in YEARS. The ride was uneventful until that happened. (I did have a couple ripples in the matrix, but that seems to be a feature lately?)

Is this an issue with other macOS Zwift users? Is there anything that I should have done? I did save the log folder.

Intel Mac Mini, Ventura 13.0.1, 8G, 1TB.

EDIT: The last message in the log file is ā€œ[18:45:10] [INFO] Uploading image to mobile device /Users/XXXX/Pictures/Zwift/2022-11-12_18-45-09_20.jpgā€

Not really much help, no anguished cries for help as the app dies. No bread crumbs either.

And the .fit file is blown. FIT CSV file tool says:

ā€œFIT CSV Tool - Protocol 2.0 Profile 21.94 Release
Error: A problem occurred while decoding the file. The decoded csv file may be truncated 2022-11-12-17-28-22*.csv files.
Warning: No CSV has been written as this file does not contain FIT message data
FIT binary file 2022-11-12-17-28-22.fit decoded to 2022-11-12-17-28-22*.csv files.ā€

1 Like

Had the exact same thing happening Friday. Result on ZP, but no .fit file and no activity ā€¦

No InProgressActivity fit file?

Yes, but itā€™s empty. Iā€™ve tried fitfilerepair etc, but doesnā€™t seem to work. Checked all available .fit files from the day and the race- file is gone :frowning:

Itā€™s actually 0? Wow. I had two files, the dated file and the InProgressActivity, and the former is corrupted and tokenized so I canā€™t see the data, but the In Progress file did upload to Strava

Wow, that sucksā€¦ Iā€™ve been trying to find crumbs that might indicate what happened. How far were you into your race/ride?

I completed the race, itā€™s on ZP (using live data), and Iā€™m seen in the results of other racers activities - but mine is gone.
Game crashed upon saving post-finish.

Crash log sent to Zwift. It is what it is, but itā€™s the first time ZwiftApp has crashed like this - without a warning.

Hoping it was the first and last time :slight_smile:

Moving on :cowboy_hat_face:

Are you taking screenshots? If so donā€™t do more than 20 (leave space for the auto ones Zwift does).

There was (probably still is) a bug that occurs when screenshots hit 20.

None taken :slight_smile:

There seems to be a camera angle bug, at least when you join a bot. Previously, with about 2 seconds before you needed to start pedalling, the camera would move back and up. Now it remains annoyingly close to the back of your avatar. Also, when you join a bot, instead of appearing on the road, typically a bit behind the pack (which you soon find yourself in), you now start in a field, or in the sky, or in a mountain. Very strange.

Exactly 20, and the required exit shot was 21. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever hit that before though.

I know some I have done more than 20, maybe itā€™s exactly 20? Weirdā€¦

Many thanks Steve - I had missed that. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

I noticed that the screenshot upload did not allow all to be unselected in version 1.30. Had not bothered to report it but figured some would be upset with that in not being able to hide those details and still upload to Strava.

Log files seem to be about three times the usual size on this release. Just did an hour solo ride and the log.txt is 37,000 lines long.

2 Likes

I noticed recent log files are flooded with [ZNetAPI] removing RPCā€¦

2 Likes

The 1 and 2 canera view of the rider is failing its stuck in the bottom of the screen in ultrawide

and plz could we stop having the camera changing view when follow another rider.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed the menu music comes in and out after a ride recently