Game update 1.28 [August 2022]

Hi, still waiting for support to respond. I googled and found how to update audio drivers via device manager. Unfortunately, when I click update driver, I get Win determined the best driver is already installed. I then tried looking for drivers on Win update, no luck

Doesnā€™t happen with each update, but it happened yet again with this one :man_shrugging:

I was logged out and after logging in, my power curve bests had all been reset to zero :disappointed:

Apple TV 4K

2 Likes

Good news!! Your power curve will be correct that first ride back!!

See this thread from 2019 on how the power curve has been broken for much too long.

2 Likes

While I have had it reset every so often w/updates, I have never seen the craziness of the broken power curve as in that thread. Maybe itā€™s because Zwift is doing me a favor by resetting my curve every so oftenšŸ˜„

1 Like

August 18th.

4 Likes

Same happened in Herd Wacky Wednesday. Some were seeing all in Herd kit, some were seeing a mix.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a periodic thing with Zwift/ATV for the last few weeks. Sometimes the sound goes away after the login screen, sometimes it doesnā€™t.

Is it possible to see our average watts now? (Besides hitting the menu button).

Iā€™ll try to reinstall the audio driver tomorrow

Ride with a Garmin, Wahoo, Hammerhead or other head unit on your bike.

Brilliant. Thanks for the tip!

Been doing that since early 2015 in the beta. But I know its a big ask.

2 Likes

Thanks for adding in my Radeon Pro W6800X, Zwift looks absolutely beautiful now, really sharp on my 5K screen and running at 120+ FPS. :smiley:

There appears to be a new segment, The Leg Snapper KOM on Innsbruck.

Is that permanent?

Are there more new segments?

The reason I ask is someone in the Maap Tour on the Volcano Climb noticed two starts to the KOM and it got me thinking. The Zwift Road Academy is starting zoon and it includes the baseline ride which will have timed segments so I was wondering if this new Leg Snapper KOM is part of that.

Thatā€™s the thing with Zwift, you can never really know what they are planning because Iā€™m not completely convinced that Zwift knows what they are planning.

3 Likes

Probably as next weeks classics finishes top of the legsnapper. Makes sense a few more sprint/kom segments would give organisers more options.

Top of legsnapper is a great point iā€™ve finished there in races a few timesā€¦always thought the jungle bridge needs a sprint banner as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Use your :arrow_backward::arrow_up_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_forward: To scroll

yeah just not very intuitive these days with modern UI you would expect some sort of indication there was more off screen. Good thing Iā€™m not any time soon looking for the A/B pace bots :rofl:

4 Likes

LegSnapper was the only segment added in this release.

4 Likes

Will you add it to Primes on zwiftpower?

2 Likes

Today I had the chance to use zwift after the update (HW below). While the update was kinda slow (which is interesting with a 500/100Mbit net, SSD drives,etc.), it was uneventful to start up Zwift today (luckily :slight_smile: ). Did a small-ish group ride with them Viking Valhalla at 6AM CET, without issues on London Classic. Auto-screenshot did itā€™s job, had not only one (as earlier was usual) screenshot, but 3, one of which I set my PR on the sprint.

1 Like