Game Update 1.26 [June 2022]

Hello @john_booth2, welcome to the forums!

What device are you using for Zwift? I haven’t had any issues with joining pace partners on Windows 10, but have heard some on Apple TV have had issues.

I have a windows 10 pc, It doesnt happen every time. there are just times after it loads watopia that it starts showing the world when I will fly around the landscape for 15 - 20 seconds before I either find the group or barf out on some random road. It is always on the pace group c in watopia

Those issues were sorted weeks ago and I don’t believe it was limited to Apple TV.

I thought it was fixed too, hadnt seen a report in a while.

5 posts were split to a new topic: AppleTV screen scaling is too big [June 2022] [1.26.2]

I have had trouble loading desktop App on Mac OS after downloading and updating the software. It was working fine last week (before the latest software update). The ZwiftApp stops responding during the launch, when it finally launches sometimes in will not recognise my devices through the ANT connector. When it does recognise the devices (or I choose SKIP) it stops responding when launching the chosen route. I have to force the App to quit every time.

Ok like seriously. I am having a ton of UDP and TCP dropouts regardless of the rides. I hae no idea how to even check for those settings.