Game Update 1.26 [June 2022]

Oh my word yes that would be fab so frustrating

From the news on May 12: “We are committed to increasing the development of the core Zwift game experience, increasing the speed of new feature releases [not bug fixes, my note], and making the platform more accessible than ever before.” Has anyone heard any kind of road map of what’s coming for new roads/worlds? There’s a gravel event-only world that some have been invited to?

Possible bug: Amelia isn’t changing colour with pace changes after the update.

I’m guessing with the recent layoffs it will take a month or two to adjust and refocus on a roadmap but hoping that will start to bring new features as updates have continued to be sadly lacking on any real feature development for months. Bugs introduced then not fixed by next update is shocking though like the gravel intersection on makuri.

I’m hoping these sort of issues start to be resolved asap if somebody new is in charge of platform development.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Game update fails on Windows 11 [1.26] [June 2022]

I flagged this up over a year ago, I guess they have forgotten about it!

2 Likes

Just uploaded a youtube video about the update with details and visuals of the new content. Also noticed that the fill in bubble settings changed to big blocks. Zwift Update June 2022 v1.26 // ALL The Details! - YouTube

1 Like

9 Likes

Is this how you configured your Jenkins build notifications :rofl::joy:

I’m familiar with the Jenkins build environment, but where did you see the Jenkins build notification for Zwift? Just curious.

1 Like

Not sure I follow.

Up above Dave mentioned that he found some Jenkins stuff in the latest release. Then Flint, who is Zwift staff posted his Leroy Jenkins (WoW) bit. Hence my reply about Jenkins build notifications, i.e., it’d be funny if that was the notification sent out by Jenkins. Where I work, the Jenkins notifications are boring.

Thanks for the explanation. The Jenkins build stuff in the latest release is pretty funny. It gave me a laugh. I saw Dave’s post. I wasn’t sure if Jenkins is an actual person or their build server. Funny either way.

1 Like

1b. Manually set it to your preferred value through zwiftpref/zwift-preferences :slight_smile: (before starting Zwift)

1 Like

Timeline not right

Auto Image capture bug - where clicking to upload the ‘clean version’ leaves a poor image - is still present since 1.25 release … lets hope this gets noticed/picked up and fixed soon :crossed_fingers:

Original post - with all the detail - linked below.

1 Like

I noticed with the previous update (1.25), the HRM pairing glitch with ATV has returned and it’s still there with this update. I was so happy for the couple of months that it was fixed and now I’m back to frustrated:(

I’ve never been able to remove the HUD in my images via ATV. When the icon is selected, the image turns black.

Since the new Homescreen:
When I choose workouts and then I want to choose a world/route, I dont see the map where it is… For some workouts it is important because it includes free section…

currently seeing a D labelled pace partner out of order in the list, with an E partner name.
at 3W/KG probably a C partner to match the one in Makuri