Game Update 1.22.1 - February 14th, 2022

The bike will slide towards the side of the road when stationary. What you saw in the picture is the raised bank wall at the side of the road obscuring the wheel. No graphic clipping happening there.

Never. Always went to the top of the colour slider with a different bike selected.

Thats what ive been doing wasnt sure what one was more accurate

I use ATV and donā€™t have this issue, so perhaps something in your setup? Are you force-quitting Zwift after each ride?

I want a white tron.
Or silver chrome.

@Dessie_Black Took multiple pics, cleared the HUD, saved, uploaded fine to both the Companion app as well as Strava.

Double check that both the Zwift app and Apple tvOS are the latest and greatest.

@Mantis_Toboggan

Pace partner ride in Neokyo, my TRON as well as all the other TRON bikes were colored correctly. I did not see any white TRON bikes :man_shrugging:

edit: Double check that the Apple tvOS is updated as well. Force quit the app after each ride if you donā€™t do so already.

Since the update, i have been getting the a warning message about tyre slippageā€¦ im using a dumb chrono fluid with speed and cadence sensors on the bike

:confused:, pops up for a second and then disappears - does it every few seconds.

Zwift with BLE on Windows 11 is working fine for me.

Yep fair enough. My initial reaction was once you change a workout by that big a percentage, the purpose of the workout has completely gone out the window, but I can see how it can be useful now. And more options are always good, I just canā€™t say I had ever seen asked for versus the list of 3 year old requests.

Hi Nigel,
Thanks for your reply!
No, I just close Zwift in the normal way after each ride :thinking:

Iā€™ve tried full factory reset on ATV, full uninstall and reinstall on both ATV and Zwift Companion, but nothing seems to work!
Thanks for getting back to me though.
Dessie

Hi,
Iā€™ve tried full factory reset on ATV, full uninstall and reinstall on both ATV and Zwift Companion, but nothing seems to work!
Both ATV and Companion are fully up to date as well.
Iā€™ll see if Apple can help then.
Thanks for your help though :+1:

When you day ā€œin the normal wayā€, do you mean that you just return to the ATV home screen, or you do force-quit?

If you donā€™t force-quit Zwift and just leave it in the background, you will end up with problems.

Does this black pic happen to you in all rides (i.e., solo, group, race)?

Force quit:

When I have saved my ride, I have this screen:

Then I press and hold the top right button on the remote (TV icon) until the ā€˜Sleepā€™ option comes up like this:

Then I press the ā€˜Sleepā€™ button and Apple TV closes down.

Am I doing it wrong?

Yes, I get the Black Pics after every ride if I try to save the ā€˜cleanā€™ version!

1 Like

Yes. Thatā€™s leaving the Zwift app runming.

See Linā€™s link immediately above your reply.

Yes :man_facepalming:

:joy: Hopefully, the force quit will sort your problem.

edit: Never thought to put speaker in place like that. I think I might have to go that route :ride_on:

Oh right! Thank you both for your great advice. Iā€™ve closed down now using the steps in Linā€™s link, Iā€™ll use that method from now on!

Iā€™ll try saving the pics again tomorrow and see if that works.

Thanks again :wink:

Thanks very much for your help in this, Iā€™ve closed down your way now and hope that solves the problem!

Yes, I had to use speaker stands when I resurrected an old mini Hi-Fi as the unit was too wide for the shelf I was using with a different sound set up. Iā€™m currently going through all my old ā€˜Nowā€™ CDs and enjoying the nostalgia lol :laughing: