Game Update 1.21 - January 12th, 2022

Hi,
I’m rather new to Zwift so please don’t be to harsh one me :wink:
I have an issue on my Apple TV 4K (new gen) while Zwifting, I can’t switch to photo mode because there no button in the console. There are all the buttons besides the one responsible for pictures.

Thank my you for the support!

Greetings,
Przemyslaw

1 Like

Because the Apple TV does not have a native photo app, we are unable to support the saving of Zwift photos to the device and do not provide the screenshot function in the app. To trigger (and save!) your screenshots while running Zwift on Apple TV, you can pair the Zwift Companion app on a supported Android or iOS device to your session - these images are then saved to the mobile device, and can be selected as your activity photo when saving your ride or run.

1 Like

Castle to Castle shows route map not available on companion app.

Android

1 Like

Hi,when I update the version,I can’t login to game,my system is win10,it just stay here

Doesn’t look like there is such an option on Android as far as I can see, it just uses the most preferred system language (and defaults to English if that one is not supported).

1 Like

Come mai non vengono salvate le sessioni in solitaria togliendo la connessione e riattivandola prima di uscire e salvare? L anno scorso mi ricordo che era un ottimo metodo per chi non voleva allenarsi in mezzo agli altri utenti, bastava riattivare la connessione prima di salvare e la sessione veniva salvata. Ora non succede come mai?

The workout progress graphic (square on left followed by a thin bar is confusing because the square and thin bar are the same color and form one continuous “blob.” This makes the square section appear to be part of the progress read out, which you eventually realize it’s not. A simple fix would involve inserting a obvious space between the square and thin progress bar so it is clear the square has nothing to do with your progress.

See you in Watopia!

I guess not since you’ve just dumped my Pc which was running windows 10 upgraded from 7.1
How long until you insist that I upgrade my bike?

Not impressed :frowning:

1 Like

What is the problem exactly? Windows 10 is a supported platform for Zwift?

2 Likes

Need to get a screen shot was working fine until the last update now it’s saying something about Frame netmissing file.
With way was working fine Zwift updates now it doesn’t!

You’re probably missing .NET Framework 3.5. Download and install this, then try again: Download .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 | Free official downloads

2 Likes

Updated to 1.21.0 today and when lunching the launcher it asked me again for username and password (although I supposed to be logged in, as I see my name an photo on top right corner of launcher) after retype my credentials it said is incorrect

Any idea how can this be fixed?

1 Like

Same here Phillip…so annoying

Hey I get it, many like to climb, just suggesting it’s reasonable to have at least a few total flat routes. I’ll lower my expectations of Zwift.

Patty,
I was able to solve the problem by removing Zwift and reinstalling Zwift for the 4th time.

A lap of Tempus Fugit is 52’ elevation gain and maxes out at 2%… doesn’t get much flatter than that. I never tracked elevation for my FL rides but out of curiosity, I just mapped out my old typical 20 mile route (Dania to Hollywood Beach) on Ride With GPS… 117’ elevation. Watopia’s Waistband and Flat Route are relatively flat too, and never get steeper than a south FL overpass or bridge. Just think of the sections with a gradient as headwind simulations :grin:. Sprinter’s Playground in Neokyo is another good flat one.

1 Like

or just set trainer difficulty to 0% and every route in Zwift will feel like it’s flat.
That said, I think others have asked for a Zwift velodrome… that might be cool.

Since app updated Apple TV won’t pair with my Wahoo Kickr. Have unplugged/rebooted both devices multiple times, not running BT on my phone or any other BT interference. I was literally going to be 100% done with Everest Challenge tonight so it’s not like I haven’t done troubleshooting on connectivity problems before. As a test I launched the wahoo app and it connects with the Kickr, so issue is def Apple TV or Zwift app. Will try rebooting all over again then bail on biking for beers for the day.

Deleted the app. Restarted Apple TV for the 5th time. Reinstalled the app and THEN I got a pop up saying “zwift would like to use Bluetooth”. No kidding? What a pain in the ar$e…so your update disabled the app’s Bluetooth and then never prompted me to allow it access? Genius :-/.

The update had no effect on the Bluetooth of my Apple TV. Possibly an issue with the trainer? Or your ATV unit?