Game Update 1.18 - October 20th, 2021

Well the update hasn’t done anything for anyone. Did you remember to actually include the patch?

This hasn’t worked. Just keep getting 25km remaining error and when In pen for TTT tonight my rider wouldn’t move despite everything connected and watts displaying on HUD

Hi Shuji!

I have always had the problem of a ride freezing mid ride on my pc (game sounds continue but rider stops). Would you know if this issue has been rectified with windows?

Still a little bit hesitant going through the whole download process.

Thanks mate

@Hayley_Walker_3009 What version did you downgrade to? I’m having the same issue and may try.

Update 1.18.3 - November 10th, 2021

We have released a small update to 1.18.2 to address an issue on MacOS devices. The 1.18.3 update will only be available to MacOS devices.

• Really fixed an issue causing a crash on some older Macs when launching Zwift.
1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t U-Turn [October 2021] [1.18.0]

Hi,
Zwift updated me today on my Macbbook to version 1.18.3
Now my avatar seems to be out of sync with the position I’m at in the game. Resistance changes but doesn’t match the route on screen. I just rode the beginning of the 2 Bridges route. The route starts to go up 2/3 % and I feel resistance increasing. Then I’m in the Esses and everything seems to go wrong. I have to push harder on descents and I have to do almost nothing on the ascents.

I repeated this on my Iphone which runs 1.17.0 No issues there. My avatar is in sync with my position in the game.

Is it any use to remove Zwift from my Macbook, download it again and reinstall?

Best,
Eric Brandhorst

Works for me too. Tnx for finding this out

Just updated to the latest on pc. Now the camera panning function is broken, sluggish with almost no camera range. Is this a known issue?

black squares still appear on the screen. I use a Macbook air with M1 chip; my zwift is fully updated and my computer is also up to date. Are there any more solution to this bug?