Game Update 1.17 - September 15th, 2021

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bluetooth broke with update [September 2021] [1.17.0] [Windows10]

Nope
still broken for Apple TV

2 Likes

How about creating a proper start line for meet up so everyone could race to the finish line?

5 Likes

I just road 20miles thinking I was on Roule Ma Poule but somehow without touching anything ended up on Ven-Top. The connection kept dropping worse than ever and was really glitchy. This update needs to be rolled back.

4 Likes

A new update, nice, it gives me nothing. New wheelsets, frames and etc. are useless for me but everything what make Zwift itself to work realistic are very welcome updates.

3 Likes

After this update I am now unable to connect to any of my devices (including my Kickr Core) and can bo longer use the program. I’ve been trying to troubleshoot for over an hour now without success. The program can no longer detect my bluetooth receiver. Is anyone else having this issue?

3 Likes

Apple TV ERG mode was fine today for me, unlike last week when it almost killed me during a ZA workout, is the “bug” intermittent?

2 Likes

Yes please. Erg mode does not work properly using companion app and Apple TV with Kickr. All sensors work properly and ERG will turn on, but it will not match power and acts like ERG is not on. ERG Works fine using zwift app on cell phone AND works fine using Wahoo app. Does not work with companion app and Apple TV.

4 Likes

There appears to be a bug related to interval times being saved accurately to exported files/apps. When finished with Academy workout #3, the interval times were completely off, in the data files. This results in having wildly inaccurate power. I tried a couple of things, but definitely was working before the update. The raw data itself is ok.

Agree. Cadence last week while using ERG made me feel like the roadrunner from the old cartoon
 but stuck in a hamster wheel, instead of blazing through the desert.

1 Like

I agree with you Steven! Incredibly frustrating to try and get going on a workout to find that yet another update has screwed everything up :angry:

Good job guys!keep improving!:heart:
It’s not perfect but it gets out rides done

Hi,
Thank you for update. I noted that with the most recent update, the app doesn’t control my wahoo kicker bike anymore (the bike doesn’t incline/decline with terrain and the gradient difficulty is zero even when I have it set at max). I tried to restart the app and turned off/on the bike. Thank you again.

2 Likes

I have same problem - no Bluetooth and the lovely yellow triangle and the stupid squirrel. Windows 10, ANT+ connecting but frankly thats so unreliable it’s useless. Connected BT OK to my (small) Android phone, restarted Windows x 6, missed an Academy ride, really grumpy now.

1 Like

Bonjour je suis en France pouvez vous me dire pourquoi je suis débité de 16euro99 chaque mois alors que le tarif annoncé est de 14euro99 ? Merci

1 Like

Go into the Pairing screen and that will.effectively put the brakes on.

No mention of full functionality for the buttons on the new Apple remote
 Booooo.

2 Likes

The ATV4k click in the remote is now working too guys. I wonder why it was not documented in this release but an awesome one. Thanks :blush:

Assuming this is true, it is a big deal and yet it doesn’t even make the release notes. But hey, at least we know from the release notes that there are new wheels and DA 9200 :man_facepalming:

ERG worked fine for me last week w/the previous version (AppleTV and Neo). I updated and rode today w/out issues, but not using ERG. I’ll give ERG a try in the next couple of days.

Are you on a Kickr?

1 Like