Game Update 1.15 - July 19th, 2021

Meetups and joining late. This is still buggy and can’t join within the 30mins. Either it won’t find the group or you ride in the sky (glitches).

1 Like

Had the same bouncy pack dynamics and failure to correctly save/upload issue yesterday (Apple TV) on London (as well as graphical glitches) today did an event on a Yorkshire circuit and there seemed to be no such issues and immediately after the update did Classics in NYC no issues. It kind of feels like these issues being reported are limited to particular worlds/courses?

Signed up for Roval Climbing Challenge in Companion App.
Started Zwifting.
No join event button appeared.
Quit Zwift.
Double checked I was signed up in Companion.
Tried again.
Still no join button.
Switched everything off at mains.
Tried again.
Still no join button appeared.
…Did a free ride
Apple TV 4K 2017

Kish, I’m on MacOS 11.4 with no crashes at the mo…what’s happening?

I’ll also add that I had constant crashes a while ago, and despite it being a high spec Mac, that i run pretty intense programmes on, Zwift was the only thing to crash it. Now, here’s a word of warning as unfortunately, it appears that Zwift crashing was a warning that my Logic board was dying (and like i mentioned, i use heavy programmes every day for my work)…I won’t go into further details, but the crashing got worse, started to affect everything and once my logic board was replaced, all the zwift crashing stopped (well, except for the message bug).

So to summrise, watch out for your logic board if Zwift is the only thing crashing…hopefully it’s not that, but just throwing it out there.

I have exactly the same problem . No issue with Zwift previously . Today when I clicked on Zwift , was asked to update . Right after update I couldn’t use both my Assioma pedal power meter as power source and T300 as controllable … Well , cancelling Zwift subscription

2 Likes

See Can't pair both Controllable and Power signals separately [1.15.0] [July 2021] [SOLVED]

Same here on Apple TV

The in game sound remains running clipping/failing in Android 10 Galaxy Tab A7 2020. It runs fine in my Android 9 Moto G6 Plus.

My usually reliable STRYD foot pod will no longer reliably connect to ZWIFT Run via Apple TV OR the companion app. My Wahoo arm HRM is having the same issues. It took me twenty minutes to actually connect both this morning and thirty minutes into a run the STRYD disconnected and now neither will reconnect. I have already made sure one hundred times over that they are not connected to any other Bluetooth devices.

1 Like

Getting out of Zwift until problem is solve

1 Like

Husband said he noticed this same thing this morning.

Anyone else having the problem the 4iiii powermeter cadance sensor not connecting to Zwift anymore?

See Also : Can’t pair both Controllable and Power signals separately [1.15.0]
it is part of the bigger problem for some,…like me also with a 4iiii

See the “Crash after update: “Unexpected Error” on Mac” thread in Zwift Forums under Bugs and Support sub-forum. Its a well-documented issue on MacOS that Zwift is not acknowledging exists.

Couldn’t join event after update. Join event button was there, I quit Zwift to recalibrate trainer but when I came back no way to join the event I signed up for. Restarting app didn’t help, I see even on main screen on top right but when I click ride I don’t get option to join event.

2 Likes

Yes exactly the same here,only records first ride and not second on ATV.

Chris, I’m having gradient issues with a Kickr Core., especially on Makuri Island!

1 Like

This rendering bug is still present from 1.14.x:

1 Like

After updating last night I had my worst Zwift experience ever. Did a 10 minute free ride warm up then joined a scheduled Roval ride. After about an hour and ten minutes I started getting constant disconnects of my trainer(power), heart rate, and or cadence. Usually it was just two of the three. The drop out outs lasted long enough that my avatar/progress ground to a halt. It was so frustrating that I gave up after 10 minutes of this. The rides did save. Very hesitant to waste my time on Zwift again until issues are fixes. Platform:

Windows with latest app version
iOS companion app latest version
Kickr Snap v2 with latest firmware
Wahoo cadence sensor
Garmin Forerunner 945 broadcasting heartrate

2 Likes

Same ATV issue here.