Game glitching and unusable

Same issues here. I joined the Thanksgiving ride. While the ride time accurately counted down for an hour of ride time Zwift the actual recorded ride was only 32 minutes and obviously half the distance it should be. While trying to end the ride the entire app crashed and now the ride has no details about it and will didn’t sync to Strava either. I’ve reached out to support on this and had no reply yet.

Same issues. Much slower than normal.loghing in after the update. Then lots of not responding going on in the pairing screen. If i get past the pairing screen everything else seems to.work but im.only getting past it one out of ten times. This update has completely screwed the experience

Still really bad jumpy graphics, not changed anything on my set up, used to run perfectly fine now it can’t seem to handle the graphics at certain points.

Was fine going round the Innsbrucking course bit over the climbs it was terrible near the top.

It seems like it gets bad when there is lots of grassy sections or trees, same happened in France and going up ventoux

Any word from Zwift on this? Seems a lot of people having graphics issues, anyone looking into it?

It’s really annoying and making the rides really bad.

1 Like

The first few minutes were, lots of bad graphics, bikes with no avatars, very low frame rate, etc. After the group stretched out a bit it was fine.

Stuttering, down to 0.5fps at some points during the Pari ride this morning, to the point that I nearly gave up. Completed the ride, got the Focus bike unlock as part of it, then it disappeared from my garage (my wife’s has worked ok though).

Cheesed off now - I figure the non-responses from Zwift support are down to Thanksgiving, but surely a mistake to roll out an update prior to a major national holiday.

I really hope they acknowledge and fix this - got a race tomorrow and dreading it for all the wrong reasons.

You must be new here!

4 Likes

:rofl: Yes - but I was sort of giving benefit of doubt. :rofl:

1 Like

Same on my wife’s Android tablet on Wednesday morning - on the Paris world it was stuttering horribly, and even when she quit and tried Tempus Fugit, it was slower than usual.
Oddly, her cadence readout was also very inconsistent - swinging between 50-115 despite her keeping a steady cadence.

The tablet is a Huawei Mediapad M6, which normally handles large group rides with relative ease, so stuttering when there is just a few riders around is not normal.

It seems like something went seriously wrong with the window version.

Even PC’s with high end gpu’s suddenly have low frame rate.

Just wondering out loud here.

I fixed my problem with a firmware update (the Tacx was running v. 26 instead of current 36). So perhaps there’s machine (i.e. Tacx-specific) code that Zwift is now leveraging with their newest update. In updating my firmware, perhaps the necessary code is now present, but for many others out there, the necessary code(s) are missing either due to similarly outdated firmware, or possibly a manufacturer’s lapse in releasing new firmware that has the necessary coding?

May I humbly suggest that anyone with issues double check your firmware? Might also help if everyone posts what trainer they’re using (with bonus points if you post firmware)? This may help the Zwift technicians zero in on the problem and figure out a quick fix?

My set-up:

Tacx Neo 2T (FW version 0.0.36)
Windows 10Pro PC with Intel i7-6700 and nVIDIA GeForce GTX960

I will also note that it’s an older board running BT v. 4.0. Many new computers will have BT5.0 or higher and this might also be a problem.

It seems it is forcing the computer to load everyone on the ride (rather than just the 100 nearest) My partner is trying to do one of the FOCUS rides, and the map is just completely covered with riders, frame rate is about 1 frame every 6 seconds.

People keep saying this is just a hardware or internet issue. It’s not. PC is more than powerful enough to run in ultra (and has been doing so for months whilst streaming) Since this update this problem has occurred.

Any word from Zwift on a fix? even acknowledging it?

5 Likes

This makes sense to me, there are loads more riders than usual and the are spawning (if that’s a word) continuously throughout the whole course.

Same issue during Focus event tonight.

Running android.