Four Horsemen crash at 66.0km (twice)

I’ve attempted the Four Horsemen route twice now and on both occasions Zwift has crashed, seemingly at the exact same location, 66.0km into the ride. This was disappointing the first time but infuriating the second time it happened.
First occurrence was 4 July 2020, I think it was a group ride starting at 09:00 British Summer Time.
Second occurrence was 5 September 2020, this was a race starting at 09:30 British Summer Time.

I’m using a Windows 10 laptop on the latest version of Zwift (I updated this morning and usually update each week) also using Zwift Companion on Android (Oxygen).

Is this a known issue?
Could you please look into this and resolve it?

Have had the exact same situation. On November 11th 2020 during a race, the game stops responding on the downhill of the Alpe just after corner 8, and the fit file only has 66km.
This morning again Jan 16th 2021, during a race, exact same spot, same crash…
I did the Four Horsemen route many times solo without issues.
It appears only during event based rides.

I am running a Windows 10 PC as well.
When digging at log files from that event.
At 10:58:13 AM CET I have passed the Alpe du Zwift Arch, and the telemetry is sent successfully.
At 10:59:26 AM CET I pass a route decision
At 11:00:03 AM CET I pass another route decision
At 11:00:11 AM CET Sending Telemetry ok
At 11:00:33 AM CET local fit file is updated to server as inProgressActivity.fit
This is the last saving point, at km 66 so it seems.
The log still shows data afterwards, but was not saved to fit file anymore.
At 11:02:25 AM CET I took a screenshot via smart phone app
At 11:04:11 AM CET Sending Telemetry ok
At 11:05:25 AM CET Netclient UDP connection timeout, reconnecting to UDP server
At 11:05:35 AM CET Netclient UDP connection timeout, reconnecting to UDP server
At 11:05:45 AM CET Netclient UDP connection timeout, reconnecting to UDP server
At 11:06:15 AM CET Netclient UDP connection timeout, reconnecting to UDP server
At 11:06:45 AM CET Netclient UDP connection timeout, reconnecting to UDP server

The screen was freezed over a minute, so I tried to reconnect my Wifi at that time, which lead to log:
At 11:06:59 AM CET Auxiliary Controller Received ‘The network connection was aborted by the local system’
At 11:07:04 AM CET Reconnect WiFi, Connectin to TCP server…
At 11:07:07 AM CET Error receiving TCP header [1236] Network connection aborted by the local system
At 11:07:15 AM CET Netclient, UDP Connection Timeout
At 11:07:45 AM CET Netclient, UDP Connection Timeout, Reconnecting

I forced kill of the application

I also find that in all 3 scenario’s, so each time Four Horsemen in event rides, after turn 8 in the Alpe downhill, I see the same event in Windows System Events: ID 4101
“Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered”

Above event only appears in these 3 cases over a period of 6 months.
Some game bug is crashing the driver in this special scenario.
Go figure out :slight_smile:

Don’t really like to resurrect old threads but I have this happen every time I attempt to do the four horseman route. This is infuriating now on the 3rd occurrence, erasing all of my challenge progress in the process. Does anyone know of the cause or if there is a fix?

Seems to still be a current issue? I have not attempted the route a third time.
It seems to be specific to events on the Four Horsemen route.
Zero reply from Zwift about this bug. They do not care about their loyal paying customers.