Fitbit Aria 2 weight Scale and Withings scale not syncing

great idea, i have an old fitbit not used for years but i suspect still have an account i can do similar

Hi Zwift, can you please provide some insights on the way forward with this? is it realistic to have the solution anyday soon, or do we need to be patient? I think many of us are already satisfied on the when so that it sets the right expectation. I mean, this was addressed in May-2020… Thank you!

Frank, the fitbit link is fixed. If you want withings to connect then create a free fitbit account, link your withings account to fitbit then the fitbit account to zwift. That way withings will auto update zwift

1 Like

Thanks @Adam_Staniforth Adam, just set it up and hoping it works!

1 Like

I tried the fitbit workaround and with withings and my weight is not updating. Correct weight shows up on fitbit but not transferred to zwift. Anybody else have this experience?

1 Like

That happened to me. I had to disconnect/reconnect my Zwift connection to Fitbit and then it started working.

1 Like

Thanks!! I that worked for me!!!

1 Like

Just documented the Withings>FitBit>Zwift hack here: Withings Scale Users: Here’s How to Use a FitBit Account to Re-link To Zwift | Zwift Insider

Thanks all for sharing it!

5 Likes

Thanks @Eric_Schlange_ZwftIn I just saw your post.

Mine is connected. Now I have to think when I weigh … LOL

Jep, waiting for the Withings fix since May last year.

+1

Withings still not working, it’s so sad!

1 Like

Yeah what a shame, getting close to a year now

1 Like

Stefan have you read our workaround above? Eric has written it up perfectly on Zwift insider now

I can confirm the Fitbit workaround gets the Withings weights synced with Zwift. Hopefully they’ll fix Withings though. Many people may not know about this workaround.

1 Like

The workaround is only a workaround and not a replacement for fixing the bug in the product that subscribes pay for. Will we get a fix prior to its anniversary?

1 Like

Or want to create a Fitbit account.

2 Likes

I still cannot seem to get this to work. All the weights are updated in Fitbit no problem but they never make it over to zwift. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the apps but still nothing

Did you allow Zwift access to all Fitbit data, not just weight? Otherwise it wouldn’t work.

2 Likes

No. Only weight. Will try that

Turns out I have a Fitbit account already.

Last used it in early 2015… :smiley: