Fitbit Aria 2 weight Scale and Withings scale not syncing

Shame they still did not fixed this… after connecting accounts again it work for few times and then stops syncing…

1 Like

Any chance to get the scale updating this year?

1 Like

any update on this?

1 Like

Glad I found this thread. This issue drives me nuts. Come on zwift, sort it out please!

2 Likes

Haa, but look at it from the bright side. You no longer have to be afraid of stepping on the scale :). But seriously, it worked, Zwift broke it. Should be the easiest thing in the world to diff the code before they broke it and after they broke it. And revert the stuff that broke it.

1 Like

Remember that time when Zwift said they were going to fix this?

1 Like

Nope, I wasn’t born yet!

I’ve put on 8kg since the scales stopped working. My Zwift weight hasn’t changed. \o/

Yup. I just connected my Zwift and Fitbit accounts and indeed, weight is not syncing. That’s frustrating. Wonder if Zwift can fix this anytime soon (looks like this has been an issue for a while now).

1 Like

Wow, over 6 months and this bug is still not fixed. When you have a monthly subscription for a platform with bugs that they don’t fix it really makes you wonder if they actually want to keep their subscribers.

3 Likes

All - please check to see that your Fitbit is syncing correctly. The Fitbit integration piece of it was fixed today.

The Withings scale sync is a separate issue. We’re working on that one.

7 Likes

Great !! Looking forward for the withings sync fix since months !

2 Likes

At least for me this morning the sync was not working. I had to manually disconnect and reconnect my fitbit account to get it to sync.

Awesome… but ARE you working on a fix or WILL you eventually start working on a fix? :wink:

Any ETA in sight?

2 Likes

Will Withings be fixed too? Maybe this month or no ETA?

2 Likes

Looking forward to the withings fix.

Great to see zwift getting after some ongoing issues since Christmas!

1 Like

Great to see Fitibitt has been fixed. what about the fix for withings as it’s been “worked on” for months.

any ETA on a fix? it has been broken since May what’s are the chances we might see a fix before May this year?

4 Likes

Just a comment to celebrate the 5 month anniversary of my first comment on this issue.

3 Likes

Gordon - ive linked my withings account to fitbit so my scales auto sync my wight to health mate and to fitbit , and now linked fitbit to zwift therefore bypassing the withings to zwift issue

Its worked well for the last week so looks a permanent workaround for me

1 Like

ive linked my withings account to fitbit so my scales auto sync my wight to health mate and to fitbit , and now linked fitbit to zwift therefore bypassing the withings to zwift issue

Its worked well for the last week so looks a permanent workaround for me

1 Like