- HDMI cable and Wahoo do not work together. Took me a while to figure this out. No signal (from Wahoo) or very intermittent (just 0W) when the HDMI is plugged in to show the screen on TV. Problem goes away when I pull HDMI cable out.
- Top Mac menu (apple, Zwift, edit, etc) still visible but doesn’t work. Only way to get it working is minimise Zwift using yellow button and then right click Zwift icon in menu bar to shut down Zwift. Then menu starts working again
- No instructions (other than spacebar for the annoying power-ups). Presume there are some other buttons or instructions?
- No challenge? No way to scale the resistance for a Wahoo. I thought Zwift would adjust the resistance based on your FTP. Going round doing max of 140W on the hill at 120rpm. Unless I can increase the resistance this is likely to be my last ride as this doesn’t feel like exercise.
- Hoping with a Wahoo you can scale resistance so I don’t have to use the big ring and smallest cog - too much noise. Need to be able to scale resistance like in Trainer Road so I can use small ring and large cogs
- How do you turn the sounds off so you can listen to Spotify, etc. Insect noises very annoying and not even realistic (you can’t hear insects while you are cycling along!!!)