Failed to login check internet connection

Get this error message on my Mac as well as on my IOS. Re-installed apps, updated password, credit card up to date. My internet works (obviously). Not sure what to do. Not running on Apple TV but running version 1.0.3046 on Mac.

I have the same problem but still wait for Zwift support response. Surpisingly login works fine with my wife’s Zwift account on same iMac. It only fails with my Zwift account.
Did you already solve your problem?

Did you manually check if to see if you have the latest update?

yes, all versions up to date. This log file entry could be the problem, but do not know the reason and solution. Still no response from Zwift support team.
[7:17:01] NETCLIENT:[INFO] Connecting to game server node 54.187.91.121:3022 UDP…
[7:17:21] NETCLIENT:[WARN] Request timed out for URL: https://us-or-rly101.zwift.com/api/profiles/me

Zwift app login fails for iPad/iPhone and iMac. Login to my.zwift.com (Safari) works, but takes about 5 minutes. All other internet issues are fine (except Zwift).

Hi,

I solved the issue by using mobile data to log in. I reverted back to wifi for my workout. The issue persisted for a few days. It’s been back to normal since last week.

Hopefully this hack works out for you too.

3 Likes

I just posted how I solved the issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for posting your solution, I hope it will help others.

Good luck.

Hi,
I had the same issue since last weekend.
I tried several advices from the FAQ, e.g. restarting my router – no success…
I also tried the Zwift iPhone app – no success in my WLAN, but with mobile data :thinking: (thanks Ghislain)!

Then I remembered that I installed a seafile sync app (windows) this weekend. So I deactivated it – and the login works again! :+1:
Seems that it uses the same port in my Network and so blocks the Zwift login.
I guess that can happen with other apps as well…

1 Like

Same issue. Also used Ghislains Hack with Mobile Data login.thanks

This is how I resolved this problem.
Probably have to force kill the app. On iPad or iPhone double tap the home button and then swipe left or right to find the zwift app, then swipe the zwift app upwards so it disappears off screen. Or if that doesn’t work, power cycle the device.

For AppleTV:

1. While on the Home screen, double-click the Apple TV/Home button on the Siri Remote. It is the top button on the right side of the face of the remote with a TV icon on it.
  2. Swipe to the right on the trackpad to find the app you want to close.
  3. Swipe up on the trackpad to force the app to close.
  4. To exit Multitasking, press the Menu button on the Siri Remote, which is the top button on the left side of the face of the remote. It has the word “Menu” on it.
1 Like