Export Zwift activity to google sheets?

I am using a speed/cadence sensor to calcuate Zpower in Zwift. Is there any way that I can get the second by second calculated power into google sheets? Thanks so much. I’m kinda new to all of this so sorry if this is a dumb question.

Why use Google Sheets when you can use sites like Strava, Garmin, Final Surge and more.

1 Like

@Tyler_Hartley:
As Paul wrote, you can have Zwift send your ride data to a third-party platform of your choice, where you can review your ride in detail. Free accounts are available on Strava, Garmin, and TrainingPeaks, among others. You can choose whichever platform fits your interests best, or you can choose several at once. More info is available from Zwift here and here.

You could also download the record of the Zwift ride – the .fit file – to your local computer and analyze it there. GoldenCheetah is a free, open source program that gives you a lot of tools to analyze individual rides and your entire history. It’s available here. Notice – there’s more depth and complexity than some might prefer.

Zwift’s instructions to download a ride file are here.

2 Likes

I use this to read FIT files (requires Perl programming skills): https://github.com/mrihtar/Garmin-FIT

Thank you!

If you want to look at the ride data in Google sheets, you can also use GoldenCheetah as an intermediary. Import the file from Zwift, and export it to a csv file to make it directly accessible to Google Sheets.
GoldenCheetahFileExport

2 Likes

Thanks Steve.