export files for Today's Plan - any know issues?

(Alejandro Viademonte) #1

Just signed for Today’s Plan for training purposes and was wondering if there are any known issues with exporting files onto their system.

Instead of buying a cycling computer just for this (I use the Strava and Cyclemeter apps for riding and Zwift indoor) I asked them How about exporting these apps files onto their system for evaluation.

Mainly, I was asked by their technical team to find out what kind of metrics are included in the flies (they accept pretty much any kind of extensions) as that in turn, will determine what they can do during the evaluation process to graph my progress (or lack thereof)!! 

(. TomH..) #2

Hi Alejandro, 

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what their question is, we export fit files with the typical data you’d find on any garmin computer. 

Have you actually tried giving them a “fit” file? Did they have a problem reading it? 

(Alejandro Viademonte) #3

hey Tom!!,

thanks for taking the time to respond to my question.

They have not particularly doubted Zwift in any way, as a matter of fact they suggested I use it instead of Strava because their .fit file does not contain all the data they are looking for.

I will do my FTP test for them on Zwift and then export that .fit file and see how it works… Will let you know !

cheers

Alex

(. TomH..) #4

Hi Alejandro, 

As far as we know it should work just fine, let us know if you have any problems. 

Ride On!