Estimated time between all racers is 0:00 since the update

The one I looked at originally had everyone in every grade of the race impacted it seemed. Another person was similar to you. Yours seems not quite as bad so fingers x’ed that its update related.

Some gaps did appear ok, (though I have no way of knowing if they were accurate), but far more people appeared as +0:00 than should have. I was (unusually) in the front group and could see time checks for those in the far distance (a lap down) but those close by me all appeared as 0:00.

1 Like

If it is update related, the challenge is we need everyone to hurry up and ride so we are all forced on to the latest update. Sincerely hope that the problem.

Thanks Shuji, I think most of us posted here more because we wanted to make sure that you were aware of the bug (if it was one) than because we are upset or anything.

1 Like

The patch notes for the last update said:

Time gaps between riders in the riders nearby list has been improved and should now be significantly more accurate across different terrain types.

But now they’re all wonky. Not just the all 0:00 that was mentioned. In a ride yesterday, I was near the front of a small group (2 people in front of me), and at one point they were:
-0:05
+0:00
me
-0:03
-0:01
-0:02
+0:01