Enuf with the 30 Day PR Already!

This is a relic from Day 1. World and route evolution rendered this obsolete a long time ago. Either update it to include our lifetime PR list or let us toggle it off screen. It takes up far too much real estate and sometimes it doesn’t even register a time as it’s referencing a route you aren’t even on which is beyond annoying. And I see that old threads on this topic have been “retired”, that’s just dandy.

In zwiftpower you get all the stats .
But for sure directly in the swift platform would be so much better .
A bit like zwiftpower does it: your best time , the average times …

I would pay more for lifetime PRs…

1 Like

I rode London classique last night for the first time in a long time, 30 day PR was blank on the sprint. Time to update this to lifetime PR! With all the new worlds (Giro d’Italia coming this weekend) and routes to ride soon all my 30 day PR’s will be blank! Good thing Strava gets it right…

Just trying to keep this topic front and center, please vote it up!

I rode NYC last night and did the KOM arch, it had been about 2 months since I last rode this route so I had no idea how long it took me the last time. We shouldn’t have to go to a third party to get this basic info on Zwift. Good news, I knocked over 2 minutes off my previous PR! #gains

2 Likes

The PR screen should indeed be updated.

For exemple
The 3 Best Life time PR
The 3 Best Year to date PR
a few Best 30 days PR
And if possible, a collabsable table, where you can see your best times over the years (exemple 2017, 2018, …)
This should all be ingame (so Zwift).

I do not need to know all the times. Just the times that matters, what you are capable of. At this time, I know my climbing times on Epic, Volcono. But I have no clue on New York, since I never ride it since the map choice. But would I enter an event in NY, I need to now the times for pacing the watts.

What do you mean by “Map choice” we had 4 days of New York this month, and 11 Last month?

But the KOM and Sprint timer does not show in events, so you will need to know them beforehand.

Don’t get me wrong I do think we need more than 30days. but how long is long enough, what happen if you get a new trainer or power meter, or you set a PR in a large group how will you remove that PR.

Since you can choose the map, I only choose Watopio (or Innsbruck).

So I have no clue on the segment times in NY/London. If I would enter an event in those worlds, I can look at the leaderboards (I have them enabled to show them at all time), my PB’s. But the PB’s are blank now. If the best lifetime / best year to date efforts are show, I do have a clue how to pace.

About your comment, "what happens if you get a new trainer/large group … " I thought of that too. Perhaps Zwift can built in a “X” behind every best time on the leaderboard, where you can delete it? But a 2 of 3 click “X”, so you would not accidently delete a effort :slight_smile: