Elite Real Turbo Muin + iOS

Hi

I’m trying to use an Elite Real Turbo Muin (2015) with iOS and understand that resistance control (ERG mode) for smart trainers isn’t supported over ANT+ on iOS.

Has anyone had any success using the NPE CABLE to make their Turbo Muin controllable?

https://support.zwift.com/en_us/what-is-an-ant+-dongle-where-can-i-get-one-r17fC1WBm

Thank you

Hi there,

As per the article you linked in your post, the NPE Cable will work for bridging ANT+ to iOS, “the exception being that you cannot get controlled resistance from a smart trainer.”

If any members of the community have had any measure of success achieving controllable resistance from smart trainers when using the NPE Cable to bridge ANT+ to iOS, they’ve done so in a capacity not currently supported by Zwift.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply. Having raised a support ticket, one of your colleagues suggest I reach out to the forums to ask this question as they were not certain. Your answer certainly eliminates that doubt.

So, does this mean that a BLE equipped smart trainer would be required to get controlled resistance when using iOS?