Hi folks. I have wasted hours as I initially registered with my usual email however I did not connect my kit at the same time. Tonight I went back in and was not able to add sensors or ride. Argh. I have now gone in creating a new profile (work email address) which differs from Strava etc. Sensors etc work fine however it will not load to Strava plus my payment details are under the old email address. Frustrating and ?i wonder if anyone can help to load tonights ride up to Strava so I can at least see some details. Many thanks.
I can have someone merge your old account to your new account if you’d like (though it will probably happen after the holidays). That will at least keep your data together.
As for Strava, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Unlink Strava from your old account.
- Log out of Strava on your browser.
- Make sure you are logged out of the Zwift dashboard completely, then log in to Strava.
- Log in to your current Zwift account.
- Try pairing them together again.
Your most recent .FIT file should be in Documents\Zwift\Activities and you can manually upload that file to your Strava account.