Don't see Pride 2020 kit

You are a star.

Do I need to redo the ride?

You should not have to re-do the ride to see the jersey in your garage.

However - please report back if it’s not there, ok?

1 Like

No - it’s not there :frowning:

I don’t see my Pride kit either

Hi there,
I participated in the inaugural Pride On ride this morning. It was a great ride with awesome vibes. :+1:t2:
The Pride On kit this year with the purple looks so good, but during the ride all riders we wearing ‘standard orange’ jerseys, and although I received an email confirming I’d unlocked the Pride On kit, on completing the event - I do not seem to have the kit in my garage.
Instead, it looks so to have unlocked a ‘standard orange’ kit…
Any ideas? :person_shrugging:t3:
Thanks!

Hi @J_Making welcome to Zwift forums!

Easy! Please update your game software to the latest version to see the Pride 2020 kit.

Hi Shuji!
Many thanks for the quick response.
I have updated the Zwift application on my iPhone, but sadly, I still cannot see the Pride kit unlocked. :frowning:
Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks!

Hi @J_Making
Please check your email - I’d like to get more information offline.

1 Like

My kit is not in the garage either. I’m up to date

@BJ_Pauline and @J_Making and @Federico_Cribiore

I consolidated all the reports of this issue into this thread.

We looked at your session logs, and you both did the Pride ride today while using the previous version 1.0.49822, then subsequently updated to the current game version. The reports of the jersey not appearing in your garage have all followed this pattern.

I’ve asked the QA team. They confirmed that now that you’re on the correct game version, the kit will unlock in your garage if you do another Pride event.

2 Likes

Ok - thanks for your attention to the matter

Hi Shuji,

Thanks for looking into it and getting to the crux of the issue for me - I do really appreciate it.

But, I must say, that I am disappointed by this outcome.

If I understand correctly, although I completed the inaugural Pride event on 2 June and received an email confirming I had unlocked the Pride kit; you’re Advising that because I hadn’t updated the Zwift application, from the update released 28 May; I in fact did NOT unlock the kit and would have to complete another Pride event to get it? :frowning:

If this issue affects everyone who didn’t update their Zwift application in the 4 days since the last update, this feels like a big misjudgment from the tech team to me

I think there were ~900 riders on that first ride and I would imagine a material number would not be running the latest update.

I would strongly recommend either fixing this issue in the back ground for future Pride events running this week, or making it clear to riders/runners that they need to Be running the Latest update from 28 May to successfully unlock the Pride kit.

Bit gutted, but thanks again for the investigation.

Jules

Jules Koch

4 Likes

In a similar boat. Did the event today, email stating it was unlocked but no sign of it in game. As far as I can tell the game was up to date and I’m unlikely to get the chance to take part in another event due to work committments. Pretty disapointing all round.

1 Like

@Shiggy_WiggyWoo welcome to Zwift forums.
I looked at your session logs out of curiosity. Your iPad was running version 1.0.49822 during the Pride ride this morning. It appears the same thing happened to you as the others.

Please double check that your iOS device is set to auto update your apps.

I updated my app and still no gear! I also got the email saying it should be in garage and it’s not.
Not happy for a game that cost $22 AUD per month.

I have the same issue - did the Pride Ride this evening and the kit is not available. Didn’t even think to update Zwift as it just became available on AppleTV.

I’m disappointed with Zwift’s response to this issue. Zwift needs to do better. Perhaps a message should be displayed when launching the app that a newer version is available. Or better- find a way to push out minor graphic changes and kits without requiring an update.

When Zwift consistently has updates that don’t cause problems it might make sense to enable auto updates. Until then maybe find a better response to addressing this issue. I’d also suggest being a bit more empathetic - not everyone is able to do another Pride Ride.

The Zwift companion app does this, it is displayed along the top of the screen in blue.

1 Like

I think a similar approach for the Zwift Apple TV app would be helpful. Quite frankly I find little value in the companion app and rarely use it.