Distance and Time Dropped

My last two rides have lost recorded distance and time. I rode the entire SST Long and Zwift only recorded 1:40 for time (workout was 2:10) and 25 or 26 miles. The workout kept the correct time; however, the program intermittently froze or riders would disappear leaving only bikes and helmets. Am I doing something wrong? This is a new
issue. Thank you!

Hi Lisa

I’d say you’re not doing anything wrong.

I’ve had the bike and helmet issue in the past, left a couple of hours it cleared up.

Probably would be a good idea to try again later to see if the problems resolves. :slight_smile:

Okay, thank you! Any suggestions regarding the missing half hour and miles and the program jumping?

Just FYI that I’m using a Wahoo Kickr and laptop. Experiencing short bursts of freezing on a consistent basis. Thanks!

What type of computer Lisa?

I notice there have been a few computer ‘freeze’ problems recently. As with the helmet/bike thing the issue may be resolved next time you ride.

If the problem persists, submit an official help ticket to Zwift.

I too have had this problem in the last week Lisa, did the SST long too and exactly the same thing happened. I use a Mac and have used zwift trouble free for a few weeks prior .