Disqualified with DQNODUAL

Just got disqualified from a FUSION race with the code DQNODUAL, investigation I believe this means I have not uploaded a dual recording… I dont even know what that means I raced I finished (about 15th!) and DQ’d WTF, anyone know what a dual recording is???

You raced in A so there were so few riders you fell foul of the ruleset.

ATTENTION:
Every rider finishing in Top 10 in A has to provide dual recording.

Every rider in Cat B must provide dual recording if they exceed:
5 min: 5,4 w/kg
1 min: 8,2 w/kg

Hi Paul,

The Race Regs

ATTENTION:
Every rider finishing in Top 10 in A has to provide dual recording.

Every rider in Cat B must provide dual recording if they exceed:
5 min: 5,4 w/kg
1 min: 8,2 w/kg

Failure to do so can result in a DUAL/DQ. Protest or other information can be sent to FUSION.
It is FUSIONs decision alone which rider can be reinstated in the results (i.e. good history of dual recording). Duals have to be “public” and uploaded within 12 hours after the race.
For Cat A: If a rider gets removed from the results, due to lack of missing dual recording, the “new” top 10 rider has to provide dual recording, until every rider in Top 10 have a valid dual recording. Remember to save your dual as PUBLIC.

Dual recording
A full explanation is found at How To Use ZwiftPower’s Dual Recording Power Analysis Tool | Zwift Insider

1 Like

a dual recording is basically using two power sources to record your zwift race at once and uploading them both to zwiftpower after the race (your smart trainer + an outdoor power meter), with the intention of letting the organiser can see that they at least roughly line up in a way that makes sense and shows that you are not cheating. of course, not everyone can even has the equipment to do this, but some races do require it and it will be made clear in the race description if it is. most races don’t require this, but FUSION happen to be one of the few who do

2 Likes

You must have been putting out some numbers for that

It’s so much cheaper to be slow. :smiley:

2 Likes

Read the description :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If you’re genuinely putting out enough power to finish near the front of a serious A race (and only serious races implement such rules) then it’s reasonable to expect you’d have a power meter for use IRL (as you’d also be seriously competitive in local races) and enough experience to handle dual recording.

Inexperience and bad equipment/calibration have a strong correlation. I’m not saying it’s always the case, but a strong correlation…

1 Like

Dude is trolling y’all. He’s been racing Zwift since 2016, racing in A since 2018, and has well over a thousand races.

4 Likes