Didn’t receive credit for Off the maap [August 2021]

I completed the event and my ride saved properly, the box does not show as filled. I was using and iPad, Tacx Neo 2T. I clicked join the fun to join the event then completed the short distance one. Anyone else having the same issue? Link to my activity here: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App. Here is a screenshot of what I see:

@Oliver_ZRace_Central
Looking into it.

Is anyone else having this same problem? Please raise your hand if you are.

8 Likes

Hi. Had the same issue with stage II. I finished the course and the pop up acknowledging finish came up, but no credit on Zwift power and circle did not fill in. Thank you.

I think they was probably an issue when saving your ride. It is different from the issue I had as I received credit in Zwift Power and the only thing wrong was the bubble not filling in.

I ended up doing the event again and got credit.

It seems that it is necessary to start a new ride before the circle is filled in, after completing the event. It showed for me after I completed a short cool-down ride on a random map.

Yes. I have the same issue for stage 1

I had the same problem with my 3rd Off the MAAP ride. Zwift companion said I had completed my ride But it was not marked as complete.

@DAVID_APPEL1
When you crossed the finish arch did you see the completion banner across the bottom say you earned the MAAP cap and MAAP socks?

If so - the next time you log into the Zwift, those items should be in your garage.

Yes the banner said I completed my ride. I then got a redirect back to Watopia where I was riding just prior to the stage 3 ride

I think there is a problem with the distance recorded for the event. I think I was 0.2 kilometers shy of what the distance that was supposed to be completed.

So I did get credit in the Zwift app. The rides are showing up on my activities but it is not showing as completed on the Zwift Companion home page. I rode stage 2 for the second time and the same thing happened.

1 Like

The same problem. The stage 1 is not marked as complete in Off the Maap web page.

Yes… I finished stage 2 today. No credit and no kit unlock

Are you able to help?

No kit unlock. And I also got the zwift emails saying I completed ride 3 and 4.

1 Like

I also did not get credit for Stage 2. The indicator has gone from the Capp but on zwift website it is still saying stage 2 not completed for me.

I have the same problem. The stage 1 is not marked as complete in Off the Maap web page.

Hey Zwift…if you are reading this, can you schedule another day of rides? I see that today is the final day, but I won’t be able to re-ride stage 2 today.

That is assuming that re-riding will fix it. It seems that for others it doesn’t fix it.

im not sure if i got all the ticks as cant see the maap checklist… completed stage 4 on the catch up rides yesterday, had the completed the tour email through but kit not in garage

Getting the same issue. Today I completed Stage 3 & Stage 4 on the catch up events. Both registered via the Companion App and completed with no issues. However, its showing that 3 & 4 are not complete. Reward hasn’t unlocked either.

1 Like