Denied achievement on Ride to Sky

I’m guessing the individual setting is here in Companion:

Can see your Road to Sky activity now. All looks legit. Was this your first time ever doing that route?

I can see it now.

Can’t see anything obvious.
An inadvertent u-turn is the usual culprit.

1 Like

You “only” had to cross the line at the top to get a prize from the spin wheel. But unfortunately there are lots of things can stop you from getting a route badge, such as u-turns, multiple logins or other glitches.

Noticed you had ‘Trial Expired’ on your activity pictures. Googled problem and found same thread on this forum. Link below might point you to the reason.

2 Likes

That’s definitely the explanation. Happened to me too. You don’t get a route badge when you cross the finish line in trial expired mode. And you don’t get drops too.

1 Like

I appreciate all the responses to my inquiry. Last night I was contacted by Zwift Support. I was told they checked their database and my route was registered correctly, but there must have been an error at the time of the data transfer to Zwift. I was told Zwift was going to manually grant the achievement badge, which should have occurred automatically. They said it would take a few days, maybe as long as a week. I’ll let everyone know whether this happens. Thanks again to all!

2 Likes